Loki and Gladders / Gladders and Loki

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

I only got the permission of one of them to start this thread. My bad, but they've fallen out at the moment so that's going to be my excuse.

Anyway, don't know if any of the rest of the forum undercard agree, but I think the 'Loki and Gladders / Gladders and Loki' series of sigs recently have been ace. It's got to a point where I see double acts or duos and the two of them pop into my head. I'm an odd sort.

Thought it'd be worth a chuckle or two to start a thread where us subordinates post pictures of pairs of people that we think would be suitable/funny for future editions of 'Loki and Gladders / Gladders and Loki', such as...

Sam___Frodo.jpg

Loki and Gladders?

status-quo-s-rick-parfitt-and-francis-rossi-are-planning-for-their-retirement-image-1-863283608.jpg

Gladders and Loki?

filelargerfinal.gif

Loki and Gladders?

Jurassic_Park_Raptors.jpg

Gladders and Loki?

Thor+and+Loki.jpg

Loki and Gladders?

gladstone2020disraeli.jpg

Gladders and Loki?

I will now cease fawning and withdraw... I blame Loki for saying I should start the thread. Sorry Gladstone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
filelargerfinal.gif

Loki and Gladders?

I will now cease fawning and withdraw... I blame Loki for saying I should start the thread. Sorry Gladstone.

You don't need permission you soft shite! I personally like this one, I may use it. Though Gladstone seems to have dropped me as his cop buddy partner in maverick crime fighting at the moment.

Archived