Preston City Wrestling - SpringSlam 30/03/2012

fludder99

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the subject of photos, is there an in ring one planned for this show? If there was one at the last show I must have missed it by standing outside gassing to Pat through the entire interval.

Erm, soz boss :thumbsup:

Yes there was one with Haskins.

Ah, gutted I missed that one then. Haskins is wrestling in a place really close to Barrow soon though so I might be able to get one with him then if I make it to that show.

Edit

Edit - I have some really cool pictures of a pist up Ritchie with Hammer and T-Bone that he was too smashed to collect :laugh:

That was T-Bone and a Scottish guy who's name escapes me, I think?

I got ones with Hammer and T on my own camera after the show at Festive Fury when they were just chatting to the fans. I got these ones home and even made onto a CD

How are the drink prices in there tomorrow night? Got a glaswegian coming with us so will be very important information :laugh:

Absolutely cheap as chips mate; the ale is fantastically priced. No pints in there, mind.

So the exact opposite of what happens when that place is used as a night club then, and if I can get some JD on the night, job done :laugh:

How are the drink prices in there tomorrow night? Got a glaswegian coming with us so will be very important information :laugh:

Absolutely cheap as chips mate; the ale is fantastically priced. No pints in there, mind.

So the exact opposite of what happens when that place is used as a night club then, and if I can get some JD on the night, job done :laugh:

pretty much haha

Can't wait for this, going to use all the fuel left in my car though, better hope somewhere is still selling petrol on Saturday...

been a fair few of preston stations today without huge queues and empty reserves. guess were not all idiots down this way :laugh:

Archived