Pick a Theme Song

boshealecta

Sheamus has an Irish gimmick... They mention that he is Irish all the time. So yes, entrance music should reflect the gimmick a wrestler has. It's better than all the other shit ideas in this thread anyway

Finlay also had the "Irish Gimmick" look where his Riverdance music and Leprechaun buddy got him.

Sheamus' theme is fine as it is. It already has "Irish" vocals too.

Back on topic, I really hate Dolph Zigglers "Here To Show The World" theme. I wish they'd go back to the 2nd version of "I Am Perfection".

Sheamus has an Irish gimmick... They mention that he is Irish all the time. So yes, entrance music should reflect the gimmick a wrestler has. It's better than all the other shit ideas in this thread anyway

Are you on drugs? lol

Sheamus' theme is not only already excellent, but it suits him down to a tee.

Wade Barrett should still be using the original Nexus theme (We walk alone), its the only one of his I have ever liked.

Rey Mysterio could probably do with an update when he comes back. I really hate that music. When the fuck has he ever said Booyaka??? Think that theme is probably why I hate him so much.

One I have always thought was Sheamus should use I'm Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys

With that theme, Sheamus would be a complete jobber. It's such a stereotypical generic theme.

Are you actually being serious? What would you describe his current theme as then?

His current theme is fine as it is. It doesn't need to have all the stereotypical "I'm Irish so lets have a squeezebox in my song, and make sure the artist has a generic Irish name" stuff.

What next? Black men coming out to rap?

Well they play up to the fact that he is Irish a lot already, so it would make sense for his music to reflect that as well. Its better than his current music which could fit 90% of the roster

Seamus' music is great. It's Celtic-sounding rock as it is, you don't need to go too far with that concept. As well as that, not only is Shipping Up To Boston not timed brilliantly for wrestling music, it's not even the most suitable Dropkicks song to use as entrance music... it's also an incredibly over-rated Dropkicks song on its own.

As for Have A Cigar, the Foo Fighters cover has a bit more punch, that would work better as entrance music.

• Paid Members

Has Wade's music been changed again? His music should be something like a old British punk band, If a wrestler has a gimmick then the music should be along those lines, I'm sick to death of all the random soft rock music they use. Santino's music is perfect for example as is things like Kane, the intro music should set the atmosphere rather then used noise a wrestler can walk down to.

Give me intro music like Earthquakes old plodding dom dom doom dom everyday then the shit Wade uses at the moment. Nowadays everything gets over complicated rather then made simple.

I like the Pink Floyd suggestion for Wade. Something cool and understated would make him stand out as a swarve cool British fighter.

I think this would be a great intro for someone as you have it gradually getting louder and would be recognisable as them coming to the ring. Dont know who though??!

Archived