Pick a Theme Song

boshealecta

After watching a lot of attitude era wrestling especially some Royal Rumbles I noticed how just from the first few bars of music I knew who was coming out, whereas now everyone seems to have generic pop rock music for a entrance theme. Daniel Bryan uses a well known tune for his theme and I think it works, so what wrestlers would you change their entrance theme and what would you change it to, post youtube links here.

Ill go for David Otunga, slightly cheesy but due to his legal connections Ill pick this as it has now been used for the Judge Judy theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQKFNrL-o0

Wade Barret needs some decent music. ALL of his themes have been baws.

Cody Rhodes original 'Smoke & Mirrors' was quality. It seems as though Jim Johnston can't stand them having a good song, he has to ruin it with his gay versions of everything.

• Paid Members

Butch came up with the novel idea in chat the other week (after commenting that it sounds like "Agadoooo" in Cena's theme) that Black Lace should play Music Man at WrestleMania on his way to the ring. I've envisioned it in my head ever since, and its truly amazing. At the "I play the bag pipes ..." line Roddy Piper can come out and tell him to embrace the hate again. That will be the moment Cena finally turns heel, and forms a stable with Piper and Black Lace. It was Piper who started the "Embrace The Hate" storyline off remember? They could be called "Black Lace The Hate" or something.

One I have always thought was Sheamus should use I'm Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys

With that theme, Sheamus would be a complete jobber. It's such a stereotypical generic theme.

Are you actually being serious? What would you describe his current theme as then?

One I have always thought was Sheamus should use I'm Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys

With that theme, Sheamus would be a complete jobber. It's such a stereotypical generic theme.

Are you actually being serious? What would you describe his current theme as then?

His current theme is fine as it is. It doesn't need to have all the stereotypical "I'm Irish so lets have a squeezebox in my song, and make sure the artist has a generic Irish name" stuff.

What next? Black men coming out to rap?

His current theme is fine as it is. It doesn't need to have all the stereotypical "I'm Irish so lets have a squeezebox in my song, and make sure the artist has a generic Irish name" stuff.

What next? Black men coming out to rap?

Well they play up to the fact that he is Irish a lot already, so it would make sense for his music to reflect that as well. Its better than his current music which could fit 90% of the roster

• Paid Members

And Piper isnt even from Scotland, strangly enough. He's also set the standard really. Every other wrestler in a kilt is fucked. Its one of wrestlings unwritten rules. A bloke from Scotland will always be compared to a Canadian in a kilt, there should never be another wrestling Elvis and nobody should bring a snake to the ring.

• Moderators
there should never be another wrestling Elvis

The Kings of Wrestling had great attire though. The best of the C21st. Everyone in TNA should have their old music as well.

Flying to Graceland, kinda like Superman.

• Paid Members
The Kings of Wrestling had great attire though. The best of the C21st. Everyone in TNA should have their old music as well.

Flying to Graceland, kinda like Superman.

Of course! They were better than the Honky Tonk Man actually. That theme is actually Jeremy Borash singing as well.

James Storm should definitey go back to his original singles music. His post AMW one. Serge on vocals. It was class.

Archived