Z True Long Island Story 1st Anniversary

Ric Flair's Divorce Lawyer

From Zack Ryder's Twitter: "1 year ago today I started Z! True Long Island Story..."

icedz.jpg

Everyone knows the story, Zack started the show because he was never on raw or smackdown and was heading to future endeavoured heaven. Since that day he has made himself into a internet sensation and go over so much that wwe had no option but to push him. So I thought it would be a good time to celebrate the 1st year anniversary by sharing its best bits.

Two of my favourite parts that springs to mind was when he was trying to climb over a fence to try and get over, and when he and Scott Stanford pretended to advertise Broskis on Broadway.

So what is everyone else favourite bits from the show??

• Paid Members

It also showed how far his stock has fallen in recent months. People used to chant "We Want Ryder" when The Rock was in the ring. Those days are long gone. Now he's just some muppet, who hangs about with John Cena and cant get a lass. He's Evad Sullivan now. Ryder's quite terrible at the minute. He's went from a nobody (last February) to a potential star getting the biggest pops in MSG (in November) to a being what he is currently. Unless they turn him heel, I cant see what the whole point in him getting a good kicking every week is. They pretty much killed any irony and fun from his onscreen character. Now he just complains when people wont shag him, and even his best mate values him so little he'll neck on with the lass he's after.

• Paid Members

Zacks in the wrong anyway. Cena went to bat for him constantly and many a time sacrificed big shit for his sake. Ryder would never even get the chance to crack on to Eve if it wasn't for Johnboy. Cenas well within his right to put Iced Z back in his place and cop off with her in my eyes. I'm viewing Cena as more and more of a babyface i'd want to support through this 'Embrace the Hate' shenanigans.

Rock could easily use Zacks loss of popularity being due to his association with Cena as one of his little digs, if only Rock knew or cared one little bit about Zack and wasn't to busy laughing his big half black/half Somoan dick off that Ryders name actually got chanted during his time at MSG.

• Paid Members
Anniversary episode:

Dolph's internet promos are even better than his ones on TV. Just great stuff here (in the Ask The Heel spot).

As for favourite Z! TLIS moment... Woos Like Ryder. For reasons only a few will understand...

The main problem with Ryder is that everyone loved the fact that he was trying to gain a push. His online character did those smart funny things, and that doesn't happen on Raw etc.

It's almost akin to a face chasing the belt and then winning it and people getting bored of it. The majority of the fun is in the chase.

Now Ryder's got what he wanted, but isn't getting to display anything similar to what got him over in the first place.

Scott Stanford's evil twin was pretty cool.

And as soon as I saw JoMo going into that limo, I knew where Ryder was going with it.

Like another post suggested, I'm surprised WWE hasn't tried to get more people from Z! On programming. I still believe that The Big O would be a great bodyguard figure for Zack. Especially if they go on to fued with Kane. It would have worked with him backing Zack up against Ziggler and Swagger and it could still work now. Hell, have Stanford act as Zacks Ring Announcer/Personal Hype Artist. He already works for you and is over based on Z alone. Why not try?

I think this is what WWE are missing out on; Z! Seems like a hell of a lot of fun, but they just can't seem to get that same feeling of excitement to translate to Zack on screen

Archived