Alternative Wrestling View

jjridpath

Just started a wordpress site about wrestling. I have recently got tired of reading the biased columns on some dirtsheet websites. Where some columnist will bash WWE, TNA, RoH, or any Show they don't like. Where I want to get people to write columns about things they like about; Events, Wrestlers, Storylines, Backroom Staff, etc. If you are interested in being a contributor you can e-mail me; jjridpath@hotmail.com or pm on the forums. All i would like is maybe an example of your written work and what you will be writing about. (As in if you will have a recurring column like a weekly review of Raw, etc)

Btw; heres the site.

http://alternativewrestlingview.kuheo.com/

Thank You

• Moderators

Wait, you say your manifesto is to only write about things that you like and not complain, and then the third article on there is you pissing and moaning about the Undertaker's return?

Nice one.

Also Abyss is terrible, as is your writing, and you don't know how to use semicolons properly so you should just probably stop entirely.

I know my grammar is terrible but I'm learning again. I was giving people example of what they could write about. Not really pissing and moaning is it? Me expressing my disappoinment at another prospect of Triple H vs. Undertaker. I didn't Bash Taker or Triple H saying (Triple H is only there because of Stephanine etc)

Thankyou for your feedback and the reason i'm looking for writers is so that I wouldnt have to post articles until I get back into the groove of writing.

• Paid Members

I was almost sick in my mouth reading the Abyss stuff.

My fear for Abyss is that he will only be looked at as a hardcore wrestler. This would be a shame when he has shown time again that he can wrestle a more technical style of wrestling.

Erm ... when? And the reason he is known as a "hardcore wrestler" is because the fat cunt cant have a match without weapons. He's just a massive overexposed turd.

He has also shown with his matches against Rob Van Dam and Samoa Joe that he can wrestle a Puroresu style of wrestling.

:laugh:

In case you don’t believe me that Abyss is as good as I think he is check out the match at Lockdown 2005 vs. AJ Styles

Is that the Puroresu match that involved A CAGE and fucking drawing pins for the finish? What a technical wiz, this fucker is.

• Moderators

Well, Abyss vs Kobashi is the obvious next step for Puroresu Legend Abyss.

Why is Ricky Banderas in brackets after Judas Mesias as well? Why didn't you just put Judas Mesias without (Ricky Banderas)? It reminds me of the piss poor New Wave Wrestling magazine I used to buy in the late 90s and they'd always put REAL NAMES in brackets after the name they'd wrestle under. Only, you know, his name isn't actually Ricky Banderas either.

For some reason they put fucking "Duane Glasteau" as The Rock's real name. Shit magazine, New Wave Wrestling.

I have to admit these comments do make me laugh. I put the (Ricky Banderas) in commas so i could tag it for the mexican wrestling review that another writer is going to be doing.

I was stating that the match against AJ Styles in 1PW was more techinical. As the Lockdown 2005 match vs. AJ Styles was his typical hardcore match with AJ leading with his aerial offence and his usual flashy moves.

Thank you all for your feeback though and will take it all on board as I know that is far from compelling or even remotely interesting read for some people and I will keep trying to improve.

Archived