Podcast Recommendations

• Awards Moderator

Following the previously discussed 'every white man of a certain age must podcast' trope, a friend and I started a podcast a few weeks back. When lockdown began we started watching trash films (I reviewed some of them in the old films thread). We decided to start recording the conversations and publish for all our nans to listen to. Now you can too. 

IMG_20200919_171813_856.jpg.e73d1124064e2000e530134375c96be3.jpg

https://anchor.fm/wwbf

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because it's illegal for bearded white men not to have one, I just launched my first podcast, You Are Haunted. "...writer & Fortean curator, Stuart Millard, shares listener-submitted and defi

I've resolved to read more in 2020. The biggest obstacle to that is listening to podcasts on my commute, so I've been very harsh and restricted my feeds to six on a one in, one out policy. Here's what

On this recommendation, I started listening, and with all the pooing and wanking stories, obviously it became an instant favourite. But I'm really soured on it by recent events. Poppy got removed from

Posted Images