Cena v Rock Twitter War!

moofasa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's because you called him kenny and not kevin, which is his actuall name.

Thank you chief, but I knew why they are trying to be smart arses I just wasn't in a hurry to point out that the mistake was deliberate, because Steen is of so little importance to the Rock why would he bother getting his name right? Hence my initial assertion of woosh.

I'm actually a bit torn. I always assumed I'd be backing The Rock in this battle as he's "my generation" as it were, but actually I think Cena's got the moral highground in this ongoing argument, and really Dwayne is just such a preening, fake-smile Hollywood bitch nowadays. I may come out (ooer) for Cena after all when it gets to WM.

zoo_reasonably_small.png

Steen: @ROHMichaelElgin You don't know The Rock's handle....take a fucking guess!

DJAvatar_reasonably_small.jpg

The Rock: @KILLSTEENKILL @ROHMichaelElgin Im sure its @TheRock. But who knows with him these days #BigKayfaber (be safe on the road bro).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steen can now die a happy man.

I'm actually a bit torn. I always assumed I'd be backing The Rock in this battle as he's "my generation" as it were, but actually I think Cena's got the moral highground in this ongoing argument, and really Dwayne is just such a preening, fake-smile Hollywood bitch nowadays. I may come out (ooer) for Cena after all when it gets to WM.

I'm completely the same, and really have been since they announced the match really. I might buy the PPV because I'm interested in seeing The Rock on the big stage again, but I can't say I really support the character right now. Not that I've seen a lot of the build up, more just stumbled upon the odd comment really.

I do wonder if some of the issue is that Dwayne's come in as The Rock. He's obviously not at that stage in his life anymore, and if he'd have come in more as he really is it might have gone better. That said The Rock could have raped Cena's mother on RAW and he'd still be getting cheered at WrestleMania. The build up probably actually doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the final result this time. The people that are going to buy it for Cena vs. The Rock are going to buy it whatever they do on RAW the week before.

The build up probably actually doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the final result this time. The people that are going to buy it for Cena vs. The Rock are going to buy it whatever they do on RAW the week before.

The Survivor Series buyrate would tell us otherwise.

I'm completely the same, and really have been since they announced the match really. I might buy the PPV because I'm interested in seeing The Rock on the big stage again, but I can't say I really support the character right now. Not that I've seen a lot of the build up, more just stumbled upon the odd comment really.

I do wonder if some of the issue is that Dwayne's come in as The Rock. He's obviously not at that stage in his life anymore, and if he'd have come in more as he really is it might have gone better. That said The Rock could have raped Cena's mother on RAW and he'd still be getting cheered at WrestleMania. The build up probably actually doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the final result this time. The people that are going to buy it for Cena vs. The Rock are going to buy it whatever they do on RAW the week before.

I'd imagine The Rock and Cena probably love each other in real life, seeing as the pair of them come across as just about the nicest people in wrestling. The issue of which character is morally right is pretty moot for me, as I'm completely of the opinion that Cena too would have also fucked off from the WWE like the proverbial scalded dog if given half the chance of becoming the legitimate mainstream star The Rock is. Of course, Rock comes across like a gobby, antagonistic twat on Twitter and in promos, but that's what I always loved about him back in the day, and it still appeals to me more than Cena's goody two shoes, whiter-than-white persona.

The build up probably actually doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the final result this time. The people that are going to buy it for Cena vs. The Rock are going to buy it whatever they do on RAW the week before.

Yes, because that wasn't completely different. :rolleyes:

Yes, because that wasn't completely different. :rolleyes:

How was it?

It was the Rock's first match back in years and it completey bombed because of the shit buildup. They have expectations for this match. A crap buildup could totally fuck this up.

Yeah, I enjoyed the video packages but it needs more than that and twitter lameness like this.

The Rock: @ZackRyder Btw, sorry to hear about your girl and John. Been told his breath smells like a dog's anus. #DontSweatItBro

I don't think Rock will appear live until the beginning of March. If he doesn't, they'll really have to pull the stops out by then to turn the heat up. Now you've got Michaels, Taker and HHH competing against them for the main event spotlight.

• Paid Members

Rock's definitely going to be appearing live on most of the starting the week after Elimination Chamber:

The Rock is now being advertised for the 2/27 show in Portland and 3/5 show in Boston, so that’s four Raws he’s appearing on so far. He’s booked for every Raw live from 2/27 on except the 3/19 show. All out Mania promotion starts 2/20, the day after the Elimination Chamber show, so I’d expect him if not live, on tape for almost all the shows from that point. It’s going to be his main project, not just Mania and TV but all the things that go with promotion and being the big star of a mega event.

Source: WO

Which is definitely smart. The Rock shouldnt be fucking about via a video wall this year. He needs to be at the shows.

Archived