Cena v Rock Twitter War!

moofasa

480px-Twitter_2010_logo.svg.png

cena200x200_reasonably_small.jpgDJAvatar_reasonably_small.jpg

Thought I would make a thread to keep track of the build to Wrestlemania going on between Cena and the Rock on twitter. As this seems to be the future of promoting shows. In this exchange Cena doesn't fare to well in my eyes, gets called a bitch and takes it cool then seems to suggest he should be a brand of tampon . (winner)

The Rock: @WWE @JohnCena Happy Valentines Day John. You may not be my girl, but I do consider you my bitch. #BootsToCenasPinkParts

Cena: For those that didn't get the "pink part" thing he once again is re referencing my mangina. So I propose this...

Cena: Cena tampons. "That time of the month got u feeling bad, just put a lil Cena inside ya :) he'll make ya feel fine" #champax

Cena: Or Cena feminine wash. "Tough day south of the equator? Lather some Cena on there and they can't smell you!" #massCENAgil :)

that's the late nite act kiddos. Be back for the morning show at Metlife Stadium tomorrow. See u then movie star.

Kevin Steen gets involved:

Steen: I'm going to get The Rock to block me or tell me to fuck off before the end of this business year. Then I can retire happy.

zoo_reasonably_small.png

Steen: @TheRock I seen u on tv 1nce. Can i get RT?

Steen: @TheRock When's ur next match?

Steen: @TheRock My aunt thought you were great in "Training Day"

The Rock: Theres no limits to your success. Be willing to put in the work - relentless, tireless, hard ass work. #TeamBringIt

Steen :@TheRock That's very inspiring. Are you going to be at the next WWE house show in Montreal?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's being awful kind to Steen to say that he's 'got involved'. Rock trolls Cena, Cena tries to 'rise above it', Steen then decides to try and troll the biggest name in his business and is ignored since Rocky probably doesn't have the first idea who the hell Kenny Steen is.

Edit : Quoting like a tit.

That's being awful kind to Steen to say that he's 'got involved'. Rock trolls Cena, Cena tries to 'rise above it', Steen then decides to try and troll the biggest name in his business and is ignored since Rocky probably doesn't have the first idea who the hell Kenny Steen is.

To be fair, I don't have the foggiest as to who Kenny Steen is either.

No he's great, him and that Kevin Omega.

Sigh, The Rock better actually be on TV between now and Wrestlemania, a "twitter war" to build up one of the biggest matches in ages is so, so craptacular.

Totally agree with this but it seems like it is one of their biggest promotional tools now.

Rock is slated for the 5th March Raw with Michaels and Undertaker.

• Paid Members

Rock's set for all TV tapings up until the night after Mania, although this week will probably be taped. He is going to be on loads, though.

I wonder, in 2032, when they do a WrestleMania History DVD, Twitter will be talked about in the same terms as the Piper's Pit is for the Hulk and Andre feud.

Rock's set for all TV tapings up until the night after Mania, although this week will probably be taped. He is going to be on loads, though.

I wonder, in 2032, when they do a WrestleMania History DVD, Twitter will be talked about in the same terms as the Piper's Pit is for the Hulk and Andre feud.

Oh, thats alright then. Complaint rescinded.

Yeah, I imagine on Raw it'll be Michael Cole giving us a 5 minute recap about what The Rock/John Cena were calling each other on twitter the week before!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its like saying I'm getting involved because I went on Twitter and "mentioned" as its termed, the Rock.

Yeah maybe gets involved is a little strong, how about uses it to try and desperately get noticed. Just interesting even without response that promoting on this public social media that they are put in the position of being trolled by people in Steens position. May not sound like much but there's 10000 wrestling fans getting the tweets from Steen not alot compared to Rock's 2 million but to those 10 thousand fans Steen can be heard live trying to interject into the twitter buildup to the biggest match at Mania.

apparent wooshness.

That's being awful kind to Steen to say that he's 'got involved'. Rock trolls Cena, Cena tries to 'rise above it', Steen then decides to try and troll the biggest name in his business and is ignored since Rocky probably doesn't have the first idea who the hell Kenny Steen is.Edit : Quoting like a tit.

apparent wooshness.
Yeah, on your part, apparently.

apparent wooshness.

Yeah, on your part, apparently.

Apparently.

Archived