monsters brawl

wwffan2

• 8 months later...
  • Paid Members
Christ, that looks terrible.

It's really not. I watched it a few months ago and found it really good fun. I doubt I'll bother watching it again, I can't see it standing up to repeat viewing, but certainly a fun little movie.

I'd rather watch Inception again.

It ain't that bad.

Monster Brawl was alright I guess. Though it's probably a hell of a lot better if your drunk or high or have it on in the background at a party or something. I mean Monsters and Wrestling.....there is not much to hate about the film (apart from the shitty acting, terrible production and the fact that's it's very trite).

I've seen this quite recently. It's reasonably entertaining but, as mentioned, wouldn't stand up to more than one watch.

It's like watching Wrestling Society X - if you go in there knowing it's going to be a bit crap and that it'll go nowhere, but that despite that, it'll probably be fun, then you'll enjoy it. If you're expecting a masterpiece, you'll be disappointed.

Jimmy Hart acts as the ring announcer, incidentally. I doubt he's got the acting chops to play anybody OTHER than Jimmy Hart. At one point, they throw to him by saying something like "Now we go to Jimmy Hart to summon the monsters from the crypt". I was expecting him to be stood at a grave shouting "C'mon baby, you gotta get up outta that gray-ve! There's a match you gotta have!" but alas no.

Archived