WWE Wrestlefest Iphone App

xear

Oh right, so the Rumble's fucked on it then. That's a shame, I thought that's where I'd spend most time playing it because singles matches are a bit boring with this engine.

Yeah its fucked. It rated 2.5 out of 5 so far on the app store with very little customer satisfaction.

I hope WWE see sense they really good need to drop YUKE and THQ from making WWE games sure they have noticed a huge decline in interest in these games.

Does anyone know how to get the emulated version of the real wrestlefest game onto the iphone?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Oh right, so the Rumble's fucked on it then. That's a shame, I thought that's where I'd spend most time playing it because singles matches are a bit boring with this engine.

Yeah its fucked. It rated 2.5 out of 5 so far on the app store with very little customer satisfaction.

I hope WWE see sense they really good need to drop YUKE and THQ from making WWE games sure they have noticed a huge decline in interest in these games.

Does anyone know how to get the emulated version of the real wrestlefest game onto the iphone?

The above question requires an amazing reply please.

EDIT - nice one Pictos.

Its a shame its managed to look like a shite fart, considering people were hoping for much more. Surely every generation will hate this, its not a case of us being too old to really get in to a WWE product is it? I mean, its based on something from our generation and has failed to deliver and todays kids in general are probs going to hate this too. Why would they seriously like it? they missed the good old days of 'punch, kick, hope for the best, lost the match, no mare 20 pence pieces', and have been dragged up through a 3D world of prostitutes and Tyler Reks.

In fairness i've not played it, but i don't think i can really blame myself for that after watching the video.

The game has popped up on Installous now for anyone who doesnt want to give THQ/Apple any money (not like they deserve it for this attempt)

Never understood this mentality; and whether the person saying it really believes it or whether they are just braid dead idiots.

If you want something for free to save money or because you can't afford it - that's one thing. But the whole "they don't deserve it" theory is just bollox. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you should then have it for free. And who are you to know the game developers didn't put their heart and soul into this project, working hard day and night for a period of time with the resources they had?

Not having a go at you, but I've always just found that attitude odd.

EDIT: and maybe if piracy of games wasn't so high, more effort would be put into the titles if you don't feel they're good enough.

The game has popped up on Installous now for anyone who doesnt want to give THQ/Apple any money (not like they deserve it for this attempt)

Seriously, I'm sure you're aware of it and you're just making comments to get a rise out of people, but you do talk some shit sometimes.

I've downloaded this and strangely enough I'm enjoying it - does that make me a bad person?

Especially for the price, I can't really complain that much.

I can understand some people being disappointed but are people that cheap that they'd pirate this? Really?

I can understand some people being disappointed but are people that cheap that they'd pirate this? Really?

Some people can pirate anything. It depends everything you want digitally is only a simples click away. Installous is very simple to use, quick and simple

and yes I was talking shit I do apologise.

Archived