WWE Wrestlefest Iphone App

xear

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust THQ to fuck up a classic id rather play this

No commentary, the characters look shocking, the opponents DIDNT have health bars, the ring is too small compared to the original, the camera angle sucks. The refs is twice the size of the back ropes. The player had to drop 4 people elbows and still couldn't beat Rey. The explosion when you make contact wasnt needed. It doesn't even handle correctly.

It was as THQ said sure we'll remake wrestlefest but were gunna fuck it up or we are adding elements from All-Stars and WWE 12. As we know what the fans want.

I'm sure someday someone will remake Wrestlefest the original with HD graphics and not fuck up the gameplay like THQ has and will be just a simple download for everyone.

I would say thank fuck for installous but after playing the demo I wouldn't even download off installous.

Thq/yukes whoever can't make wrestling games the last enjoyable wwe game was here comes the pain 7-8 years ago. We want to have fun with these games not ott like all stars and not boring realism like wwe 12' just a game you can pick up play have fun.

When's firepro out.

Thq/yukes whoever can't make wrestling games the last enjoyable wwe game was here comes the pain 7-8 years ago. We want to have fun with these games not ott like all stars and not boring realism like wwe 12' just a game you can pick up play have fun.

Well said, av not been into smackdown for years.

I only ever played wrestlefest emulated, and to be honest its probably just too far before my time to really "get it", and this game looks shite.

Here's the video for it:

!

It looks, alright, I suppose. You cant go back, though :(

It's missing heart in my opinion

It looks like Wrestlefest, plays a lot like it, but I don't get the same feeling watching that

Where's the commentary and the cheesy in game music? "The Rock: Bodyslam... Rey Mysterio: Drop kick... Goes for the cover!"

And how many kick outs at the end?

Edit: should have just given the thumbs up to ajcmstyles post above - spot on

All Stars was class, best wrestling game in years but this looks shite. Did a 10 year old draw those sprites as they are god ugly.

Allstars had an incredible look, but played too much like a fight game for me. If they took out the OTT aspect of it and replaced it with more realism, it could have been a modern day No Mercy.

THQ do a lot right, but get it so wrong

Archived