WWE Wrestlefest Iphone App

xear

I'm just wondering how the run the ropes system works in this game.

In the original you had to press both punch and kick buttons together to run I imagine this would be bloody awkward to pull off on a touchscreen.

Half the fun of this game for me was you could keep spamming opponents with Ultimate Warrior clotheslines just like the Warrior did in most of his matches.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
An odd thing about the game is that Justin Roberts is massive compared to all the wrestlers.

AmMBmLvCMAEdNAU.jpg

The Boss Man obviously isn't best pleased with the size of Roberts either. The big man looks great, though. Strange to see him on the game though. I thought he was a bit of a forgotten man in WWE history. Now he's getting Mattel figures, appearances on Iphone games. Next they'll be releasing a three disc set of that stable he had with the Steiner Brothers in WCW for about 2 weeks.

An odd thing about the game is that Justin Roberts is massive compared to all the wrestlers.

AmMBmLvCMAEdNAU.jpg

The Boss Man obviously isn't best pleased with the size of Roberts either. The big man looks great, though. Strange to see him on the game though. I thought he was a bit of a forgotten man in WWE history. Now he's getting Mattel figures, appearances on Iphone games. Next they'll be releasing a three disc set of that stable he had with the Steiner Brothers in WCW for about 2 weeks.

He's also in All Stars as downloadable content, unfortunately Wrestlefest makes the 2nd game he's been in with no sign of his original music (all stars used his attitude theme).

• Paid Members
Wwe all-stars was similar to tna impact it took some bits out from the Legends of Wrestling control system while injected with a crate full of steroids. While this sounds a disaster it was THQ actually released something that was jolly good fun (which mattered) it missed some fun bits like a royal rumble mode but it was excusable.

But with Wrestlefest - too many cooks spoilt the broth with this one even with the low price tag.

WWE all-stars was nothing like TNA Impact or Legends. Its a straight rip off of the Ultimate muscle game. Controls, over the top moves, everything, it's the same game as Ultimate Muscle just with WWE guys in it. Picture WWE 12 with a TNA ring and TNA wrestlers, that's about how much effort they put into All stars.

Wwe all-stars was similar to tna impact it took some bits out from the Legends of Wrestling control system while injected with a crate full of steroids. While this sounds a disaster it was THQ actually released something that was jolly good fun (which mattered) it missed some fun bits like a royal rumble mode but it was excusable.

But with Wrestlefest - too many cooks spoilt the broth with this one even with the low price tag.

WWE all-stars was nothing like TNA Impact or Legends. Its a straight rip off of the Ultimate muscle game. Controls, over the top moves, everything, it's the same game as Ultimate Muscle just with WWE guys in it. Picture WWE 12 with a TNA ring and TNA wrestlers, that's about how much effort they put into All stars.

My apologies. More like to say it takes bits from TNA and Legends of Wrestling. The counter system and the counter moves are very similar to TNA and the grapple system acts slightly like the LOW games

• Paid Members
Why doesn't Deag just fucking marry Ultimate Muscle.

Huh? I'm not allowed to point out that all the WWE games in good knows how long have been nothing but fucking re-makes or shitty add on packages. The All Star's game is a old game they did back at least 8 years ago they just stick WWE guys in it, WWE 12 was the same as the last 3 or 4 Smackdown games with shitty servers that never work, every year they stick new stuff in only to take stuff out so the following year they put back shit they got rid of and pretended its a new feature, now they re-do a old arcade classic. If they just brought out the old Wrestlefest game on XPL or PSN I'm sure more people would buy it.

It's just fucking lazy. But if you happy to buy these games then fair enough maybe you wanna marry THQ?

Why doesn't Deag just fucking marry Ultimate Muscle.

Huh? I'm not allowed to point out that all the WWE games in good knows how long have been nothing but fucking re-makes or shitty add on packages. The All Star's game is a old game they did back at least 8 years ago they just stick WWE guys in it, WWE 12 was the same as the last 3 or 4 Smackdown games with shitty servers that never work, every year they stick new stuff in only to take stuff out so the following year they put back shit they got rid of and pretended its a new feature, now they re-do a old arcade classic. If they just brought out the old Wrestlefest game on XPL or PSN I'm sure more people would buy it.

It's just fucking lazy. But if you happy to buy these games then fair enough maybe you wanna marry THQ?

Agreed thq are incredibly lazy they release one shining star one a year. To be honest if thq and yukes went bust I wouldn't shed one tear theyve been asking for it with there lazy workmanship year after year.

I played this one a mates iPad my god it's worse than I thought.

In a royal rumble match when you have little or zero health remaining. Since the cpu can no longer pin you to win they have to throw you over the top rope in which theres a problem. The cpu will pick you up drag you towards the ropes by a few feet and then they will hit a move on you, which is usually their finisher then this continues for about 2 minutes until the cpu is next to the ropes to throw you out of the ring.

The rumble mode is was compared to the original you can no longer pin or submit people which means if you have no health and the ai will pick you up take you do far to ropes then do their finishing move several times.

Can someone translate this?

Sorry, bad grammar, bad everything.

In a royal rumble match when you have little or zero health remaining. Since the cpu can no longer pin you to win they have to throw you over the top rope in which theres a problem. The cpu will pick you up drag you towards the ropes by a few feet and then they will hit a move on you, which is usually their finisher then this continues for about 2 minutes until the cpu is next to the ropes to throw you out of the ring.

Archived