Uk wrestling shows this month

mr-showtime

By the amount of posts you have made its obvious you dont come on here much. Just click the UK Wrestling Events page on the top of the main forum. You'll find adverts for every single show going on with all the details you need. But this thread will probably be closed soon as its not needed.

if you dont want to post and plug your show please dont call me lazy or a noob or whatever just dont reply - i dont use UKFF that much (when did that become a bad thing?)

Yes i was part of SCW however i am not the same person who posted last time (and not in a kayfabe way - i am a totally different user)

just wanted to know what was worth going to and what wasnt

• Paid Members
if you dont want to post and plug your show please dont call me lazy or a noob or whatever just dont reply - i dont use UKFF that much (when did that become a bad thing?)

Plugging British shows in the main forum, if you're the person running them, is against the rules, and people have been suspended for it. Just check the UK events forum - there's even this frequently-updated thread pinned at the top of it which lists all upcoming shows that people on here currently know about.

I love the fact you can't spell wrestling on your twitter page.

I love the fact you had to edit your first post here.

It's not my first post... I've posted in off topic a number of times.

Not according to your post count. As of this moment it says "2"... 1 for your first post on this post, and 1 for your reply.

UNLESS of course you have multiple identities which is against the forum rules :omg:

Face it... you got pwned in a relatively friendly way. Just take it gracefully.

Archived