Angriest Guitar player in the world

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
I've not spoke to him in awhile but I think 'The Treeman' is some local nutter around the Wirral that my friend has seen the potential in and made these here videos. Its insane the amount of views they've been getting

Does this guy even know that these videos are on youtube?

• Paid Members

At first no, but now I believe he does. Someone made a tshirt of him which he endorses via YouTube and he has a Facebook page called the treeman.

It is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, he seems like an interesting character indeed, a mix between jim royal, captain Lou albano and an explosion of pure electricity.

I love him, he is mental

• Moderators
Swearing, Scouse, Nutter, brilliant.

He's from the Wirral isn't he? To be a real scouser you have to be from Liverpool, and not Birkenhead or Rhyl or New Brighton or Runcorn or something. They're just the Mockneys of the scouse world.

He's from the Wirral isn't he? To be a real scouser you have to be from Liverpool, and not Birkenhead or Rhyl or New Brighton or Runcorn or something. They're just the Mockneys of the scouse world.

Nah, none of that petty cockney bow bells shit. Anyone who talks like that is a scouser if they want to be.

I thought it was if you say "Accrington Stanley? Who are they?" from the top of the Liver building and the pleghm hits your house, then you are scouse? That should cover those places listed.

I'd say either that or if you laugh at a Carla Lane sitcom but come on, even some jokes can't stretch the realms of possibility that much.

• Moderators

The following places are officially Scouse according to Butch's "The following places are officially Scouse" criteria.

Liverpool,

Flint (Fucking Scouse overspill making the North Wales coast the Scouse Capital Of The World).

Luckily I'm not on the coast, so while we've got a few Placcy Scousers from Birkenhead and Ellesmere Port and the like, we've not too many. A strangely large amount of people from Southern England though, which I don't understand.

• Awards Moderator

Honestly, Butch, if you want to be an honourary Scouser, just say so. You don't need to go pulling the Liver Birds' pigtails and pushing them over in the playground. In you come, you're welcome here any time. Bring your darts. They'll come in handy.

Archived