The Bagpipe Report Interviews

herbie747

• Paid Members

A present from me to the UKFF:

The Bagpipe Report was a weekly wrestling news show that ran on The Wrestling Channel in the UK from July - Dec 2004.

Hosted by Blake Norton, this is all of the interviews from the entire series, edited together back to back.

Running over 9 hours, and split over 3 parts, this series has interviews with the following wrestling personalities:

The Bagpipe Report Archives

Ah man, any chance of this making XWT?

EDIT: Nevermind, sign ups is actually open!

Sorry man - not a member there - but maybe someone can re-up them once downloaded from PWT.

Fantastic.

For whatever reason I can't connect to PWT. My connection is always 'unconnectable'. I'd love to see this stuff again though, loved the show back in the day of TWC.

• Paid Members

I remember the D Lo Brown one as being particularly great, mainly because Blake found a way to ask the obvious question without just blurting out "What's it like to cripple someone, LOL?"

I also remember AJ Styles going on a rant about there being no one correct way to train people, and then revealing that was sparked off by somebody calling him on not grabbing the top rope when you run the ropes. Which is obviously fine if you trust the ring and don't mind risking taking a tumble if the top rope breaks.

• Paid Members

Great days. The TWC days were the bollocks. My email being read out on TBR is my third biggest self-mark moment of all time, after getting a reply from Chris Jericho on Twitter, and being on telly (ESPN) on Saturday. Billy big bollocks, me.

I found Blake very watchable as a host. I passed on him a wrestler, mostly, but good presenter/interviewer. Knew what he was talking about but still let the interviewee do most of the talking, as it should be.

Absolutley loved The Wrestling Channel. When i was a student layabout abit of TNA during the day was spot on compared to This Morning. Still canny get that bloody Jushin Liger song out my head to this day though. Its like the tune from Mario World on the gameboy. Fuckin engraved on my brain!

Absolutley loved The Wrestling Channel. When i was a student layabout abit of TNA during the day was spot on compared to This Morning. Still canny get that bloody Jushin Liger song out my head to this day though. Its like the tune from Mario World on the gameboy. Fuckin engraved on my brain!

• Paid Members
I also remember AJ Styles going on a rant about there being no one correct way to train people, and then revealing that was sparked off by somebody calling him on not grabbing the top rope when you run the ropes. Which is obviously fine if you trust the ring and don't mind risking taking a tumble if the top rope breaks.

That was Blake's rant. AFAIK, Blake taught the IWW students not to grab the ropes when running them, and then when AJ gave a seminar he told them they should - so Blake cleared it up the following week by saying there are many correct ways to do things.

God seeing this and following that youtube link, to the adverts and such is really making me wish the wreslting channel was still knocking around. At the time I watched a bit of TNA on it and some occasional ROH and CZW but outside of that not alot, if it was around now I could see myself watching NJPW, NOAH, CMLL, the lot really, gutted I didn't make the most of it at the time. That said Ill never forget international showdown.

Thank you for these.

Archived