Best Womens Matches

AJS269

I haven't seen any women's matches from Japan so i'm going strictly on WWE matches.

Trish Vs Victoria Vs Jazz WrestleMania 19 was a cracking match as far as WWE women's standards go.I remember PWI naming it in their top 25 matches in the first half of

2003,if that counts for anything.

Trish Stratus and Stephanie produced a belter at No Way Out 2001 considering they were both clueless in the ring at that stage.

Trish Vs Lita in Trish's retirement match was a fine match aswell.Surprisingly lenghty for a WWE women's match it was well paced with a fine finish.The red hot Toronto crowd only added to the match.

The women could hardly do wrong in 2002 and early 2003 what with Jazz,Trish,Victoria and Molly.Molly's character in 2002 was a riot.The Trish Vs Victoria fued was a belter aswell,even if it never did get a proper conclusion.

The Jumping Bomb Angels Vs Glamour Girls from the 1988 Royal Rumble was all kinds of excellent aswell.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trish vs mickie - WM 22

A match so bad, Vince McMahon even bollocked them for it. And it was edited down on the DVD.

I thought Vince bollocked them for Mickie's use of the 'vagina claw' and then licking her fingers, which he felt was 'crass' [which, considering some of the stuff he has allowed on his shows over the years, is pretty remarkable when you think about it].

Bad it may have been, but Mickie v Trish had more crowd heat than any WWE womens match since [Trish's retirement match in Toronto, notwithstanding].

• Paid Members

The storyline was great though. Brock and Goldberg had a hot crowd as well, but that match was crap. I'll take nothing away from the storyline going into it. Thats why I find women's wrestling these days, pointless. I dont mind a Laycool or a psycho Mickie or the Beautiful People. Its when its just Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix are feuding because Beth doesnt like Kelly for trivial reasons. I dont like pointless things on wrestling whether they are male or female.

The match was not to my taste at all though. It was quite vulgar. I dont mind Carry On Camping style stuff like Torrie and Candice, but grabbing each others mots is a bit over the top for me.

trish vs mickie - WM 22

A match so bad, Vince McMahon even bollocked them for it. And it was edited down on the DVD.

I thought Vince bollocked them for Mickie's use of the 'vagina claw' and then licking her fingers, which he felt was 'crass' [which, considering some of the stuff he has allowed on his shows over the years, is pretty remarkable when you think about it].

Bad it may have been, but Mickie v Trish had more crowd heat than any WWE womens match since [Trish's retirement match in Toronto, notwithstanding].

Mickie mentioned that in a recent issue of Power Slam alrite,saying that Vince flew off the handlw when she did the vagina claw.It actually made sense that James would do it during the match considering her character's feelings towards Stratus.

I guess we can add vagina claws along with smoking to the list of things that Vince finds more offensive than necrophilia,incest and rape.

The storyline was great though. Brock and Goldberg had a hot crowd as well, but that match was crap. I'll take nothing away from the storyline going into it. Thats why I find women's wrestling these days, pointless. I dont mind a Laycool or a psycho Mickie or the Beautiful People. Its when its just Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix are feuding because Beth doesnt like Kelly for trivial reasons. I dont like pointless things on wrestling whether they are male or female.

The match was not to my taste at all though. It was quite vulgar. I dont mind Carry On Camping style stuff like Torrie and Candice, but grabbing each others mots is a bit over the top for me.

Fair enough, and I agree, the storyline leading up to that match [and a few weeks after] was fantastic. Mickie, in particular, has never been better, in my opinion.

• Paid Members
Mickie mentioned that in a recent issue of Power Slam alrite,saying that Vince flew off the handlw when she did the vagina claw.It actually made sense that James would do it during the match considering her character's feelings towards

It makes no sense what so ever for someone to do something without asking the chairman first. She had no right to do it, considering it had to be edited off the DVD. It would have also made sense for her to strap a Bob Sapp dildo on and ram her infront of the Spanish announce team, but not without asking Vince first, eh?

I guess we can add vagina claws along with smoking to the list of things that Vince finds more offensive than necrophilia,incest and rape.

Of course its more offensive. Rape, necrophilia and incest is fake storylines (featuring plenty of hammy acting), done to push creative into a different direction. Grabbing somones fanny during a wrestling match without asking the boss is ridiculous. Just because a few people wank over it, doesnt make it less offensive.

Its when its just Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix are feuding because Beth doesnt like Kelly for trivial reasons. I dont like pointless things on wrestling whether they are male or female.

I'm the same my pet hate though is the Diva A is jealous of Diva B feud which may as well be announced as we can't be fucking arsed to come up with a reason for this feud.

As for Mickie James what happened to that album she was raising money for?

Mickie mentioned that in a recent issue of Power Slam alrite,saying that Vince flew off the handlw when she did the vagina claw.It actually made sense that James would do it during the match considering her character's feelings towards

It makes no sense what so ever for someone to do something without asking the chairman first. She had no right to do it, considering it had to be edited off the DVD. It would have also made sense for her to strap a Bob Sapp dildo on and ram her infront of the Spanish announce team, but not without asking Vince first, eh?

Of course its more offensive. Rape, necrophilia and incest is fake storylines (featuring plenty of hammy acting), done to push creative into a different direction. Grabbing somones fanny during a wrestling match without asking the boss is ridiculous. Just because a few people wank over it, doesnt make it less offensive.

Fair point actually,I hadn't thought of it in that context.I was just assuming that Vince was gung ho for the whole Trish and Mickie thing,although Mickie dropping the hand at WrestleMania obviously takes it to a higher level than a kiss under the mistletoe.

Archived