UFC on FUEL TV: 'Sanchez vs Ellenberger' Thread

wandshogun09

Could someone please tell me how long this Sanchez V Ellenberger show was?I just downloaded the show and it's nearly 5 hours long (and doesn't appear to start with the facebook fights), which seems way too long. I think the prelims may have been tacked on to the end but I don't want to skip to the end to check, just in case.I'm just trying to work out what order the fights happened so I don't end up watching things out of order and getting spoilers during the show.Thanks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

the show was around 3 hours. The smaller shows are sometimes 2 hours, but this had a six fight main card and ran to 3 hours. The prelims show lasted about 100mins, so you've probably got the lot there.

the show was around 3 hours. The smaller shows are sometimes 2 hours, but this had a six fight main card and ran to 3 hours. The prelims show lasted about 100mins, so you've probably got the lot there.

Brilliant, thanks for that mate.Yeah was expecting a 2 hour TV show + prelims so that run-time threw me a bit.

I think Dana was harsh on Simpson/Markes. Sure it wasn't a great fight, but there have been worse fights over the last few months. Both guys were working throughout, at no point during it did I think god this is awful.

Really wish Sanchez/Ellenberger had been 5 rounds. I thought Sanchez was going to finish it in the last minute of the 3rd, gutted we didn't get another 2 rounds of it.

• Paid Members

The version I got had almost two hours of talking after the main event.

the Rudos one has the pre and post show.. both run about an hour.

Ah cool. Cheers.

Might still need to grab the facebook fights then.

Thankyou forum peoples!!

Facebook fights weren't much cop tbh, probably best to avoid them - the one good fight from the prelims gets re-shown on the main card anyway.

Archived