Tell me they didn't just say that?!

NEWM

• Paid Members
I'm unable to pinpoint specific examples but I heart William Regal's use of light British insults. I'm sure he has said "shirt-lifter", "naughty bugger" and other such...

During his commish days he had a few beauties, the one that always sticks out

"he's a cheeky bloody swine is what he is"

talking about al snow

• Paid Members
I think he must have known.

I dunno. There's something (Shawn's My Journey DVD?) where Cole is having a straight interview with Shawn and they reminisce about how they've known each other for years dating back to Cole's arrival in the company, at which point Shawn interrupts his own sentence to apologise for what he put him through back then. I got the impression from it that he felt bad and instictively wanted to atone for it as soon as it came up in conversation.

I'm unable to pinpoint specific examples but I heart William Regal's use of light British insults. I'm sure he has said "shirt-lifter", "naughty bugger" and other such...

During his commish days he had a few beauties, the one that always sticks out

"he's a cheeky bloody swine is what he is"

talking about al snow

Regal was brilliant at that - there was a YouTube video of him doing commentary which has unfortunately now gone, but two of the comments I remember are

‎"An anonymous person asked me to come down and protect that buxom wench, and I did it. Being the gallant and windswept person that I am"

And when he was attacked while on commentary and Lawler asked him if he was ok, he replied with "Am I alright?! Of course I'm not bloody alright, I've just been molested"

Just as good as Desmond Wolfe's use of the word "wanker" all the time on TNA and Taz's comment. "I'm not sure what a wanker is but i dont think its a compliment."

quality

Just as good as Desmond Wolfe's use of the word "wanker" all the time on TNA and Taz's comment. "I'm not sure what a wanker is but i dont think its a compliment."

quality

He called someone a Helen Hunt once, as well.

• Paid Members

Dinner masher is Another.

I believe he also called Eugene a window licker at one point.

I love William Regal.

He did indeed refer to Eugene as a window licker,though Sky Sports removed from the episode. Here it is:

not on TV but after the first ECW ONS, they had the raw/smackdown guys sign a broken table to auction off. They all wrote "ECW sucks" or something like that, although Regal wrote "D-von is a Nonce".

Regal = gold.

not on TV but after the first ECW ONS, they had the raw/smackdown guys sign a broken table to auction off. They all wrote "ECW sucks" or something like that, although Regal wrote "D-von is a Nonce".

Regal = gold.

That's brillaint. Regal has always had me in stitches. Is his book full of that sort of stuff or is it a bit more straight-faced?

Archived