UK Based RKK

rocky64

The UK market is a niche, if companies toured all the time they wouldn't be as attractive any-more as imports and money would soon dry up. How would it be a worth while prospect?

It wouldn't. It's the same bollocks as the "we deserve a WrestleMania/SummerSlam/pay-per-view over here" thing. Not at all feasible, but British people want these things to come to Britain for their own convenience. Not because they really think it's a sound business move.

Why does is matter if they think it's a sound business move? The people that say "WWE should do PPVs over here" or "Lets have a TNAUK" are speaking as fans, surely as a fan yourself you've though "I wish they'd do ______ over here". Why should you say "Oh they're talking bollocks" they're just saying what they'd like to see, they're not all business brains. I know ideas like that make fuck all business sense but it doesn't stop me from wanting the possibility of a PPV or something like that, no need to piss all over peoples dreams Pitcos, you'll be saying it's a pre-determined fakery next.........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does is matter if they think it's a sound business move? The people that say "WWE should do PPVs over here" or "Lets have a TNAUK" are speaking as fans, surely as a fan yourself you've though "I wish they'd do ______ over here". Why should you say "Oh they're talking bollocks" they're just saying what they'd like to see, they're not all business brains. I know ideas like that make fuck all business sense but it doesn't stop me from wanting the possibility of a PPV or something like that, no need to piss all over peoples dreams Pitcos, you'll be saying it's a pre-determined fakery next.........

For one thing, ninety per cent of wrestling fandom is fantasy booking and pretending that you're not just a fan, you're actually an expert who knows better than the people who it for a living and you could bring about the next boom period/get BritWres on telly IF ONLY THE IDIOTS IN CHARGE WOULD LISTEN. When you start saying "it can/could/would work" instead of "I'd like to see it" then you're making out like you are a business brain and it's fair game to point out the flaws in the plan. It's not particular to wrestling, of course, there are literally millions of mongs who have managed England to the world cup final over drinkies. Or substitute that last bit for a football analogy that is relevant nowadays, if England aren't still going or the world cup isn't a thing anymore.

Anyway, the reason why said dreams need to be pissed on is to manage expectations. Otherwise an idiot will end up with the attitude of "if this wasn't feasible, someone would have told me so by now. So why aren't they doing this feasible thing? Because they hate UK fans, clearly" and a dickheaded sense of entitlement. You can only let that mindset run unchecked for so long before they turn into crazyshady.

Yeah, BBC One will definitely finance some Portugese wrestling and give it a primetime slot then.

Didn't I say I didn't think it had no chance of getting on any main channel but channel 5 .

They do the worlds strongest man now , which has a lot of the same challenges as regarding the low number of British Competitors

like I know the title matches were real but only the endings but over there they'll believe anything that wouldn't happen over here which is why they shouldnt do it be much better doing an mma rkk or something also youd need a big name to do it over here not like Hacksaw Jim Duggan

That is one of the worst sentences I think I've ever read. It actually hurt my head towards the end.

Get a pair of glasses then. :music:

Also peeps talking about how the fact the fans are dumb would make it good, prince nene? Your wrong, people over here arent dumb you can turn on the news and see all sorts of shit in this country the people have been smartened up to the buisness

Proving yourself wrong with one fell swoop

Nooo, you are the one who is wrong, if you wanna give constructive critisims then actually do it, we're talking about Ring Ko King not about putting yourself over :devil::yinyang:

Archived