Who do you think is Vince's favourite?

Jetta's G-string

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All the above have helped make Vince and WWE a powerhouse in pro wrestling. But who do you think is Vince's favourite, not who he's most grateful too, but who you think he prefers. From stories i've heard, Cena and Vince have a very close relationship and never have cross words so i'm thinking possibly Cena.

He bums Austin a lot, but I sometimes wonder if that's to stick it to Hogan (for the contentious parts of their relationship) and Rock (because he fucked off and got bigger than the entire industry by himself).

The answer should and possibly is Cena, because the guy's the best thing to happen to his industry in forever and looks like a model employee in every sense. But something still tells me Austin, because Vince must love that he himself contributed so heavily on-screen to all the great things Austin accomplished.

Am I the only one who thinks that Vince loves The Rock more than oxygen? There's a reason he spent a long time trying to make Cena more and more like him until changing direction and going a more wholesome, Hogan-esque route.

I am certain that of the permanent roster, nobody touches John Cena. However, The Rock brings the WWE presence in mainstream media, far more than Hogan or Austin did even despite their grand reputations and fame. Having made so much money that he never has to work again, Rock then decided to come back and wrestle - not just once for what could arguably be the biggest match since Hogan-Andre, but even to try and pull the buyrates up for the recently lacklustre Survivor Series. Hell, WWE even did a Rock Appreciation Night that wasn't a tongue-in-cheek pisstake. Vinny loves him some Dwayne and even despite the lengthy absence, he never betrayed him once and likely never will.

• Paid Members

Definitely Austin. He's said himself. Austin's success in large part was together with the McMahon character, so Vince was in the trenches with Stone Cold as it all happened and can take far more credit for the Austin success than he can with Hogan. And Austin saved the company when it was completely on its arse. Hogan was the character who built the WWF, but Austin saved it. Hogan has also fucked Vince about and has done since about 1989 when Hogan (who was his legit best mate) fucked him over on the No Holds Barred payoff. And vise versa. Hogan and Vince are odd as fuck. They love each other when they want something off each other, but swear never to do business with each other when they are apart. The two most carny people in wrestling ever.

If you want an unbias opinion, Pat Patterson says Hogan is his hero.

EDIT:

Vince probably likes Shawn Michaels more than any of them, anyway.

I was just going by the above. Michaels, Undertaker and Triple H are his most loyal servants and those are the three he apparently listens to more than anyone. Even Austin, you hear that he doesnt take his opinion on board (like in 2002 for example).

If it is true that Shawn shagged Ronnie P Gossett for first class flights, you have to believe Vin Man and HBK have done a bit of the Devil's work on the quiet. Vince looked like a proud gay lover on that Hall of Fame video.

Definitely Austin. He's said himself. Austin's success in large part was together with the McMahon character, so Vince was in the trenches with Stone Cold as it all happened and can take far more credit for the Austin success than he can with Hogan. And Austin saved the company when it was completely on its arse. Hogan was the character who built the WWF, but Austin saved it. Hogan has also fucked Vince about and has done since about 1989 when Hogan (who was his legit best mate) fucked him over on the No Holds Barred payoff. And vise versa. Hogan and Vince are odd as fuck. They love each other when they want something off each other, but swear never to do business with each other when they are apart. The two most carny people in wrestling ever.

If you want an unbias opinion, Pat Patterson says Hogan is his hero.

EDIT:

Vince probably likes Shawn Michaels more than any of them, anyway.

I was just going by the above. Michaels, Undertaker and Triple H are his most loyal servants and those are the three he apparently listens to more than anyone. Even Austin, you hear that he doesnt take his opinion on board (like in 2002 for example).

If it is true that Shawn shagged Ronnie P Gossett for first class flights, you have to believe Vin Man and HBK have done a bit of the Devil's work on the quiet. Vince looked like a proud gay lover on that Hall of Fame video.

It seemingly used to be said so much in hearsay back in from 94 through to the early 00s (pretty much all before HBK came back in 02), that people just considered it fact that Shawn and Vince were touching cocks? Half the roster (admittedly all those that Shawn would obnoxiously and piss easily outwork every night) used to talk in late 90s shoots like it was nailed on.

• Paid Members
I think he'd say Cena right now but ever? I'd go for Austin. Any interview I've seen with them two, they seem to have a lot of mutual respect. Right now? I'd say Sheamus, Vince loves the whole Irish thing I'll bet.

I thought it was HHH who likes Sheamus?

Archived