• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just how great was Mitch Hedberg.    

Peter Kays son in 30 years: “Remember Brexit? What were all that about?”

Nah, I saw Frankie Boyle a bunch of times when he was still on the circuit & he smashed every time. Seeing him in front of an audience who weren't there for him was an absolute joy, you'd hear peo

• Paid Members

It's a few years old but I'd recommend this Tom Stade show filmed on tour at the Salford Lowry. He's one of my favourites & has been for quite a while.

Also (@Keith Houchen) , Alexei Sayle is on the latest Richard Herring podcast although he didn't sound especially enthused.

• Paid Members

I just saw my first Daniel Kitson show. Dot Dot Dot is on his website. Been wanting to see one of his live shows for a while but it’s never worked out, so this will do for now 

19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I just saw my first Daniel Kitson show. Dot Dot Dot is on his website. Been wanting to see one of his live shows for a while but it’s never worked out, so this will do for now 

I knew he performed it and streamed in back in November but missed out on it. Where is it online? I can't find it on his website.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I knew he performed it and streamed in back in November but missed out on it. Where is it online? I can't find it on his website.

Go to videos on his website which takes you to his Vimeo page and click on all videos (there are 4 in total) and it’s there