"I don't know why I like it"

WWFChilli

Triple H has always been one of my favourite wrestlers regardless what anyone says about him. I've always liked him and hate the insinuations that he doesn't deserve to achieve what he has, and only done so through shagging the bosses daughter.

Any unbiased account I've heard of him is usually that he's one of the hardest working guys in the business, and I truly believe that he's deserved everything that has come his way.

Also, any time he is running the shows in Vince' absence recently, it has always been a good episode of TV.

Now i'm not going to comment on or object to your choice, but somthing you said caught my eye.

"Any unbiased account I've heard of him "

I'm intrested in how you obtain what an unbaised account is, because what you determine as baised and unbaised can be subjective in the first place and if your are not carfull unbaised acount could trasnlate into "accounts that agree with me". I just wondered what criteria you have to assess such a thing.

your comment might be fair and right but it got me thinking.

By "unbiased" I meant people who don't solely judge him based on who he's sleeping with. For instance, when debating about how good he is, they don't feel the need to bring that up rather than just discussing his ability.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Never liked that belt. Only looked good on a few people. And its like NEWM said about that "MOVE TO THE MUS-AKE, PLAY THAT FUCKING MUS-AKE!" song. It pretty much represents the end of wrestling being popular. They might as well have wrote "Brand split" "Get The F Out", "Austin's retired", "Rock's to good for this shit" and "rotten titan tron" on the belt.

On the subject of belts, I'd love Cena to win the belt and go into the match with the Rock and have them do the Andre/Hogan thing. Rock can say "I want a new belt made, a belt to fit a champion, not that spinning shit". And then it will have everyone going "OH! They've made a new belt! Rock's definitely going to win now! They wouldnt have made a new belt, if they werent planning on having Rock win" like Heenan did in 1987. I know that was 1987, but the Cena Sux lot are just as gullible, I think.

Archived