What a difference a crowd makes.

quote the raven

- In an update on attendance for TNA's Impact Wrestling tapings in London on January 28th, they actually drew 5,404 fans in a building that was set up for 6,514. The tapings drew a gate of $353,414 which is a big number for TNA. While the show was considered a success, the actually attendance of 5,404 fans was lower than what TNA announced - 8,000.

Seemed alot more then that!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- In an update on attendance for TNA's Impact Wrestling tapings in London on January 28th, they actually drew 5,404 fans in a building that was set up for 6,514. The tapings drew a gate of $353,414 which is a big number for TNA. While the show was considered a success, the actually attendance of 5,404 fans was lower than what TNA announced - 8,000.

Seemed alot more then that!

That's bullshit.

Wembley holds 12,000. 4,000 was taped off. Clearly obvious. Rest was full. I stand by the 8,000 ish mark.

I wouldnt doubt that, it didnt seem opened up any more than previous years, sections open in the tiers near the curtain cutting off the arena were not in use and unlike previous years the entire tiered seating at the rear of the arena was blacked out and not in use which really shocked me. 5000 seems a reasonable amont thinking about it a bit more.

Archived