SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem with Sheamus is that anyone anywhere near the main event is in a Chamber match, so they can't be jobbed out

He beat two of the Chamber participants in a tag match on this episode of SmackDown. Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes are the top three active heels on SmackDown, it's a thin roster. Who are these magical opponents people want him to beat to get momentum?

They could turn Khali, and have Sheamus kill him en route to Mania. I'm sure Khali is still over in India, but they've destroyed him before and built him back up. Or they could just get rid of him, which would also suit me fine.

Edit:

I liked Smackdown a fair bit this week, paricularly the main event, which was really good - and you just know they were holding a bunch of stuff back for a future PPV match. As much as triple threat matches normally suck, I'd be interested in seeing Bryan, Orton and Show in one, I'd go out on a limb and say that they're the best all-round workers in the company.

Also, I'm enjoying Ted DiBiase right now, at least he's a ton better as a babyface than a heel. He's sort of like Chris Masters lite lite lite. Long way to go, but a year or so of decent length Superstars matches could do him no end of good.

Wo bist Brodus Clay? Is the push over already?

He wrestled a dark match this week and it doesn't look too bright for him.

Also another thought I had during the Main Event. I'd really like to see Orton begin to use a dominant submission move. Also Orton gave a top notch performance in the Main Event. I'm really liking him at the moment aswell as Big Show. Both have worked there arse off in the past six months

• Paid Members
The problem with Sheamus is that anyone anywhere near the main event is in a Chamber match, so they can't be jobbed out

He beat two of the Chamber participants in a tag match on this episode of SmackDown. Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes are the top three active heels on SmackDown, it's a thin roster. Who are these magical opponents people want him to beat to get momentum?

Didn't think this one through, and it shows. Ignore me.

Also another thought I had during the Main Event. I'd really like to see Orton begin to use a dominant submission move. Also Orton gave a top notch performance in the Main Event. I'm really liking him at the moment aswell as Big Show. Both have worked there arse off in the past six months

He did start to use the Ankle Lock around Wrestlemania time last year (I remember hearing about Kurt Angle having a good winge about it on his Twitter page), he should bring that back to his act.

Didn't Orton get a decent reaction when he used the reverse crab/ Billys Goat Curse iduring his feud with Christian?

Anyway, loved the show, best bit is Bryan's sly smile at the end. It's a minor skill which totally sells the sneaky little shit character

Not really.

Many smarks make the guy sound incredible and when watching him he doesn't live up to the rep the smarks give him. Then again many smarks are complete fucking idiotic clueless twats.

Just out of interest, if people rate Daniel and you dont like him and feel he's overrated, who do you like?

Archived