Monday Night Raw - February 6th 2012 Discussion

ThePhenom

• Paid Members
Cheers dickhead, that'd be useful to Stevie Wonder, but we can all see what's happening on screen. They need to give an opinion as that'd be a better indication of who's a goodie and who's a baddie.

You have to keep repeating everything, over and over again. When Bonnie Hammer took over the USA Network, Vince learned that you had to recap every single detail of the entire show. She watched an episode of Raw form the mid-90s and said to Vince "what happens if I'd turned on the TV halfway through that segment?" The worst thing in TNA is when a segment is over, they just forget about and never say anything about it ever again. Its why there has been countless video packages on Raw since 1997 recaping the smallest detail. Just check the quarter hour ratings. There's hundreds of thousands of people per week (especially in Jericho and Punk's segments) that switch over and switch back or channel surf.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why anyone possibly thinks The Rock is going to be the heel in Miami, I do not know.

I dont think he will be but if he could it would be something to watch test his skills

Why anyone possibly thinks The Rock is going to be the heel in Miami, I do not know.

Why anyone possibly thinks Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to be the heel at WM17 in Texas, I do not know

I think you've taken the comments out of context. No-one's suggesting he IS going to be the heel at WM, but there are several reasons as to why it could happen and why it could work to the benefit of the feud as a whole.

• Paid Members
Why is Khali there? AND why did he pin Cody like he was nothing at all, what a joke.

I think you can sum that up in the 3 words "Ring Ka King".

On the Rock/Cena subject, I don't think either of them will be presented as a heel either before, during or after the Mania match, but if anyone was, by all logic it should be Dwayne.

He parachutes in when he feels like it (every 8 years or so) and screams "I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE! LOVE MEEEEEEEEE!".

Cena turns up night in, night out, & works his balls off to represent WWE in every media outlet possible, all the while showing respect for the right of fans not to cheer him, but not bowing to that and changing who he is.

Whether you believe that to be the truth or not (I kinda do...), that's the way they've presented it on TV.

• Paid Members

Why anyone possibly thinks Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to be the heel at WM17 in Texas, I do not know

He wasn't, he was a face. He walked out as a heel. Had he walked into WrestleMania in his home state as a heel, different story.

He wasn't, he was a face. He walked out as a heel. Had he walked into WrestleMania in his home state as a heel, different story.

Read the thread where the comments have been made. I don't think anyone's suggested him going into Mania as a heel. It really does help to read the thread properly rather than take out of context quotes and reply to them

Read the thread where the comments have been made. I don't think anyone's suggested him going into Mania as a heel. It really does help to read the thread properly rather than take out of context quotes and reply to them

Why don't you read the thread?

If the full on Heel Dwayne Johnson as to win the title at Mania

Clearly he would be a heel going in for this to happen.

What was cut from the raw replay tonight? They showed Cena vs Swagger from 2009 instead of what ever Sky didn't want to show.

Don't they always show an old match on the replay, to make up for the ad breaks? Or does it time in right with the overrun?

That's usually Smackdown. Raw usually only shows an old match if something has to be cut that Sky don't want to show.

Ah, right. Yeah I knew they did it for SmackDown, I thought they might do for the Raw replays too. This was the rundown anyway:

-Triple H promo/Undertaker video.

-Big Show vs Daniel Bryan.

-John Cena/Nascar man.

-David Otunga vs Sheamus.

-Chris Jericho speech/CM Punk confrontation.

-Khali & Orton vs Rhodes & Barrett.

-Divas tag team match.

-Triple H & Johnny Ace backstage.

-Reply of Undertaker/HHH thing.

-Josh Matthews interviews Johnny.

-Main event six-pack challenge.

-Kane rapes Eve.

Was any of that missing?

Archived