NEED HELP! Sport Relief photo thingy

carolann

For those who dont know - I work for Comic Relief. Aside from all the other stuff we do - we are encouraged to do our own fundraising things around event time.

Myself and a group of photographers from my TFP network have decided to do a sport themed calender - with any money raised going to Comic Relief.

So far we have a lady doing clay pigeon shooting in stocking & suspenders, and a lady powerwalking in her fancy pants... I want to do wrestling.

I have an idea and a style I want to go for, and a model already picked out. I just need a guy to be "beaten up" and a ring to do it in.

If anyone has a training space/boxing ring/gym that might be of use - PLEASE PM me. It needs to be London based, and we'll only need the space for an hour to 90 minutes as I can do hair and make up before we get there. We are on no budget but want to do something a teeny bit kick-ass. The sort of picture I am going for (style wise) is linked below.

http://www.wetpaint.com/americas-next-top-...ling-photoshoot

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be hugely appreciated!!

• Paid Members
She wasn't freakishly skinny or anything though, she was just freakishly tall and awkward. Her on rollerskates was hilarious.

Umm.. I mean, so I heard, from people who watch the show.

I'm going to come right out and say I watch that show frequently. I realize that this might be mistaken for actually coming out.

Chest is gay.

• Moderators

Yeah, she's brilliant.. I had that bird's nest picture of her that Tyra shot as my wallpaper for over a year, and she got the furthest in her competition of any of my start-of-cycle picks.

... I think Rosegarden might be right. I have a lot of soul searching to do.

Archived