The Rugby League Thread

KingOfMetal

• Moderators

I'm watching Championship 1 this year as that's where the Crusaders be. They've signed a mate of mine this year as well, who's going to be awesome. He was meant to play as an amateur for the full Welsh team in 2010 until he fucked his leg.

Bulls are going to sturggle like fuck again this year. Most of our team are out before we even start the bloody season!

And I'm still fuming over the sale of Lynch to Hull. Bastards!

Id be pleased to finish in the top half of the frigging table this season to be honest :(

I'm watching Championship 1 this year as that's where the Crusaders be. They've signed a mate of mine this year as well, who's going to be awesome. He was meant to play as an amateur for the full Welsh team in 2010 until he fucked his leg.

You would have had Barrow as opponents if we didn

Just a quick headsup for peeps in Barrow, Hull, Warrington, Leigh, St Helens: DW Sports now sell NRL gear, with deals with New Zealand Warriors and Canterbury Bulldogs so far (working on getting more teams available). The Queensland State Of Origin range arrives instore in April

Agree with you fully about the pitch and I did like the way we played tonight but it is Widnes, they had high expectations but not much experience so will see how we do over the next 2-3 games. The first half though, the referee was god awful IMHO. Oh, and this years 'innovation', the score line predictor... whats the point lol.

The first half though, the referee was god awful IMHO.

I actually think the video ref got two try decisions wrong in the game also, one for each side.

Oh, and this years 'innovation', the score line predictor... whats the point lol.

When they were talking about this pre match my first thought was

Archived