ICW banned from MyChannel and now on iPPV

MarkDallas

Taken from the ICW Facebook...

ICW NOW ON DEMAND ON iPAY PER VIEW @ WWNLive.com!

ICW can now confirm Scottish wrestlings first iPPV is available NOW worldwide and completely uncensored!

#ICWPPV

'ICW 1: Up In Smoke' is on line and you can buy this full event for $9.99(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I guess the TV deal is officially over, then?

Read the release from ICW on their Facebook page about the situation, and sounds a shitty one. Surely MyChannel knew the content of the programme. They chose to broadcast it at the time they did, so they should be reprimanded not the content producer (ICW). It may have had the same effect (ICW being taken off the air if MyChannel went off the air) but at least ICW would still have their reputation intact to take their product to a new station as opposed to, "Oh, we were taken off the air because our programme broke Ofcom rules. But it was out former channel's fault!"

• Moderators

Read the release from ICW on their Facebook page about the situation, and sounds a shitty one. Surely MyChannel knew the content of the programme. They chose to broadcast it at the time they did, so they should be reprimanded not the content producer (ICW). It may have had the same effect (ICW being taken off the air if MyChannel went off the air) but at least ICW would still have their reputation intact to take their product to a new station as opposed to, "Oh, we were taken off the air because our programme broke Ofcom rules. But it was out former channel's fault!"

Yeah, because "TOO BADASS FOR TV!" is a terrible reputation for a company promoting its brand with a hardcore underground gonzo aesthetic. Hah. I mean, just look at what the title of the thread is now! Mark Dallas will embrace it and it won't hurt him one bit.

Yeah, because "TOO BADASS FOR TV!" is a terrible reputation for a company promoting its brand with a hardcore underground gonzo aesthetic. Hah. I mean, just look at what the title of the thread is now! Mark Dallas will embrace it and it won't hurt him one bit.

It's perfect for where they are now. I think MyChannel were the only real shot for ICW as well given they already have one UK promotion and VPW are supposed to be coming on there as well, so I think as far as TV goes, ICW are fucked for now.

• Paid Members

There's a difference between have a reputation as a badass, and being the wrong side of rules and regulations. Besides, it's not ICW we're talking about, it's MyChannel, and it's not their corporate image that is the badass of digital TV. And I've all faith that Mark will troop on through this.

It's perfect for where they are now. I think MyChannel were the only real shot for ICW as well given they already have one UK promotion and VPW are supposed to be coming on there as well, so I think as far as TV goes, ICW are fucked for now.

for now ;)

Archived