ICW banned from MyChannel and now on iPPV

MarkDallas

The women's deathmatch isn't really a "deathmatch" as such. More of a very brutal street fight. Still very much worth a look though.

The four way tag is the match I've been looking forward to seeing the most because I wasn't very into it at the time. I'm hoping I was just a bit burnt out at the time it came on.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 3 won't be on to download but episode 4 will.

Few things.

* The four way tag still doesn't really do much for me. The constant action was nice enough, but it all still feels a bit flat watching it back.

* The ladies' match was better than I thought it was live. At the time, I liked the brutality, but thought both of them had better matches together. It didn't really dawn on me quite how good a match it was, but I thought it was brilliant.

* Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Jester was the match which was the most interesting to me since I missed most of it at the time. Really violent stuff, and the ending is just horrendous.

* The street fight came across brilliantly. Just utter, utter carnage. Kudos to the six men for putting on an amazing show and for taking some ungodly shit in there.

I loved the Apollo 23 venue but its drawback was it had a low roof and was a narrow building meaning less room between the ring and the barriers. I think this lack of space didnt help the tag match but saying that, still some cool wee spots in the match.

Loved Kaylee Ray Vs. Carmel, thought the match was brutal and no one can say that was a piss break match like the divas shite you see on WWE.

The Whiplash Jester match was another insane bout with the ring break happening early on during the first move. The arena wide brawl and post match attack with the corkscrew i think showed that Whiplash isnt just stopping over in ICW, hes here for the long haul.

Glasgow Street Fight i nearly got the jail on the night for letting happen. A must see.

All in all im happy with week 2. Next Friday you will see the first of our tapings recorded last month at the Square Go event. Much better lighting, commentary sound quality so much better and its done live on the night, better production overall.

I told them the truth, we had our first TV taping ring broke, we needed and 8th match so we could do 4 shows so we had that and it got carried away. They didnt buy it at first, then they saw the cameras and the manager of the venue confirmed what i had said, they gave us a warning and said they would let it slide (one of the coppers was a wrestlng fan as it turns out) and said in future we would have to give the police prior warning before something like that was to happen.

Watched the shows last night,

tag match was meh not bad, but not great.

Womens death match looked more brutal on tv then I remember it live.

Whiplash vs Jester was a great match, thought the commentary was excellent.

Street Fight was awesome.

I felt the editing was a bit rough in places and the lighting wasn't great, but other than that was a great tv show,more of the same please

First time I saw ICW and quite liked what I saw. The ring is too small for a match with several tag teams, but the Bucky Boys were fun (even it it looked like their valet was laughing while being driven into the canvas) and -like another poster said- the deathmach was really a streetfight, but had lots of action. The title match was brutal, especially the corkscrew spot at the end. Will be watching next week. Because your commentators are excellent

• Paid Members
Has anyone been recording these shows at all?

I thought I had been, but turns out when I sat down to watch episodes 1 & 2 last night that "RECORDING FAILED: Schedule Changed". Boooo.

Episodes 3 & 4 appear to have worked ok, though, so I'll be giving them a watch soon.

ICW was a promotion I was actually planning on coming along and seeing live at some point in 2012, so I'm eager to see the TV.

Archived