ICW banned from MyChannel and now on iPPV

MarkDallas

Just finished watching this, really enjoyed it. Thought it had good presentation and was well put together, had a good crowd and commentary and most importantly of all excellent wrestling throughout. One minor negative was that the ring seems a tad small compared to a lot i've seen at shows, but maybe that's because of it being on TV or something, anyway it didn't hamper my enjoyment, just will be a bit noticeable during multi-man matches.

Moss/Bad Bones was a cracking way to start the show, can't beat a heavyweight clash and it just made long even more for a bit more of Johnny Moss further down the country, been ages since i've seen him on a show within a reasonable distance from me. All the other matches were really good quality with the 3-way elimination being my favourite.

So yeah after The Wrestling Channel, which I got too late to see the best of, it's great to have a good British promotion on TV. Will certainly tune in again.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great shows with some great Wrestling.

Stand out thing for me though is the Commentators. They are really good for a Scottish / UK Promotion. Wrestling teminology aside (uses of Babyface & Shoot), the chemistry between the two & the calling of the actual matches is spot on and they sound like they know what they're talking about and how to deliver it.

I always tend to shudder what UK Wrestling Promotions commentators are gonna be like, but these guys to me could be as over as Fite's Baws, LOL.

Will deffo be tuning in for more!

:thumbsup:

Footage from our second set of TV tapings. This shows the improvement with the new lighting set up and the new live commentary. Episodes 3 and 4 which air this Friday night were recorded at out first TV taping, starting the following Friday will be shows from our second taping. We are going to improve with every TV show as we find a formula that works for us.

First 2 episodes looked good (loved the 2nd episode, the wrestlers really put on a great show there)

Ok, its no LDN or FWA tv shows, but compared to UK Wrestling Mayhem... ICW production is 100% better than UK Wrestling Mayhem! With these 2 shows on tv, its like comparing the production of WWE Raw and Memphis Wrestling

MyChannel have informed me that to make up for the show not being repeated last night tonight will be a double bill repeating episode 1 and 2 starting at 1am!

Remember tomorrow night will be 2 NEW episode of ICW on MyChannel DON'T MISS IT!

*I have spoken directly with the head of programing and I can assure everyone the repeats of episode 1 and 2 will definitely air tonight and both MyChannel and ICW apologise to fans who stayed up last night to watch us.

I gave up watching UK Wrestling Mayhem mainly because when I sky+ it, it would often rec a different show or only half the episode because MyChannel had messed the times of what was shown on the channel.

I hope the channel isnt going to mess up ICW shows aswell as I reckon other fans will get fed up too

Bring back TWC -with FWA, FWA acadamy, LDN and... what was the name of the UK round up show?

Working closely with MyChannel to make sure that doesn't happen. The mishap last night was due to the fact there was never planned to be a reply of the first episodes however Mychannel tried to clear it yesterday as they had a lot of emails from fans that missed the first shows but wanted to see them after hearing good things. The show wasn't loaded into the system in time. I've talked at length to the head of programing about this today. He in turn gave some of his staff and ear bashing and made sure that both would be played tonight. I apologise once again.

TONIGHT 2 BRAND NEW episodes of ICW on Sky 219 at 1am!

4 team tag match featuring The Bucky Boys w/The Wee Man & Lambrinii, The S.T.I with Sara, Mark Andrews & Johnny Starr and Rob Cage & Sean South.

The Women's DEATHMATCH, Mikey Whiplash makes his debut in an Insane match with Jack Jester and also the now infamous GLASGOW STREET FIGHT airs on TV!

If you enjoyed our first episodes then tell people about tonight's shows.

http://www.facebook.com/events/376626112352225/

427249_107353646055836_101329786658222_19948_2136748860_n.jpg

430361_107356292722238_101329786658222_19950_399990683_n.jpg

Archived