WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 Discussion *SPOILERS*

Hender

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a shame lil' ReyRey's out injured tonight. 364 days of the year I'm not bothered about him, but in these Elimination Chambers he's always quality, taking an absolute pasting off everyone and bumping like a pro for 20 minutes before he gets eliminated. I guess it'll be poor Kofi this year that takes every cunts finisher and gets lobbed through the plexiglass.

Oh, and ffs the one PPV in about the last six months thats been on Sky Sports and I've just moved to London so haven't got Sky. Another download job it is.

I'm actually really looking forward to this event now, mainly because I'm off tomorrow and it's on Sky so I can stay up to watch it live, haven't seen a PPV live in what seems like absolutely ages.

It is kind of unpredictable too, I imagine Cena will beat Kane and Beth will beat Tamina but the Chaber matches could go all sorts of different ways.

Punk could win, beating someone at the end other than Jericho and not actually eliminating Jericho in the match and retain his title and set up his feud with Jericho as Jericho says he can't be the best in the world as he never defeated him.

Jericho could win, doing a similar thing to the Punk idea above but Punk taking Jericho's place.

One of the other guys could be taken out or get injured or what not and Cena vs Kane is made as a winner gets the free spot in the Chamber and then Cena goes on to win the title, thus making Cena and Rock a WWE Title match at Mania.

The Smackdown Chamber could have all sorts of different things happen then, Cena could even go on to take Santino's place in it like I said above if Santino gets injured or beaten up by someone before hand but I guess Sheamus has kind of made this title the one he's getting a shot at at Mania.

I think Kofi will have a good showing. All bets are off in the Chamber, so he might be kept in to do some donkey work until the final three (like Carlito and Finlay were one year). I think Miz is the bitch everyone is going to slap to fuck this year.

I can't see him having a bad match tbh, he's always good in multiman stuff like the Money In The Bank matches, hopefully he gets a decent showing.

(and I fully expect him to do something crazy)

I think Del Rio may show up tonight, I'm hopeful for Christian but not gonna get my hopes up.

Every previous Elimination Chamber has certainly been good i expect this years to live up to its predecessors

As far as predictions go i see Beth winning followed by something involving Kharma to set up Wrestlemania

Cena beats Kane as this feud needs to finish tonight so Cena can spend the next few weeks building up to his match with the Rock. However i expect this to be a really good brawl

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber is certainly interesting as there are very limited options as to who wins with it either being Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett or the option of Del Rio pulling an Edge and attacking Santino on the way to the ring and winning the title. Although i would probably guess a Danielson win due to how well he has been doing as champion up until now

The Raw Elimination Chamber is probably going to be the main event with five of the participants in theory having a chance. Although i would probably give the advantage to CM Punk or Jericho in some sort of controversial finish to lead to a match at mania. I would however love Ziggler to win but i can't see Ziggler vs Punk/Jericho/Sheamus at Wrestlemania and i am guessing we will see Miz vs R-Truth in a match at Wrestlemania

I assume we will also see another match added to the card which i guess will involved swagger or primo & epico

Archived