WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 Discussion *SPOILERS*

Hender

• Paid Members
AmEAuFSCEAEkqSR.jpg

What a great bunch of lads. I see in that picture the camaraderie and greatness of Butch, Ian, Glads, Loki and Sev. I just can't decide who is who.

Except Henry is clearly Frankie Sides.

We might as well get the bloody formalities out of the way and make me Otunga.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Also, Hornswaggle pointing at Vickies vagina and saying 'Cottage Cheese' just made me want them took his voice away again, dreadful.

This doesn't exactly make it better, but he wasn't referring to her vagina. He was pointing to her thighs/arse - "cottage cheese" is a reference to cellulite.

• Paid Members
Also, Hornswaggle pointing at Vickies vagina and saying 'Cottage Cheese' just made me want them took his voice away again, dreadful.

This doesn't exactly make it better, but he wasn't referring to her vagina. He was pointing to her thighs/arse - "cottage cheese" is a reference to cellulite.

They also pointed it out on commentary.

• Paid Members

Not sure what to make of the Show to be honest.

Both Chambers were good, the Smackdown chamber for pure santino goodness being the better of the two. The divas match was "OK", didnt really see a need for the US Title match, and the ambulance match was farily good considering i thought it was going to be abit "pap".

Over all, not the worst PPV although i was burnt out after the second chamber, so had a bit of a rest during the swagger match. Will be interesting to see what they do with kane in the future though.

Not sure what to make of the Show to be honest.

Both Chambers were good, the Smackdown chamber for pure santino goodness being the better of the two. The divas match was "OK", didnt really see a need for the US Title match, and the ambulance match was farily good considering i thought it was going to be abit "pap".

Over all, not the worst PPV although i was burnt out after the second chamber, so had a bit of a rest during the swagger match. Will be interesting to see what they do with kane in the future though.

Kane vs Ryder in some form would be a nice midcard match on WM. Mabye even a gimmick match.

I was disappointed with the PPV like you guys. Amazing that it is Santino who got the crowd going wild and it was certainly one of the highlights. Big Show was the best performer out of both EC's but I really thought Barrett had a chance. The crowd really don't know how to react to him?

His god-awful new theme seems to have sucked away a lot of his heat.

At least people heel popped a bit for End Of Days.

• Paid Members

i enjoyed the hell out of the PPV, i settled down with a few brews last night and i thought it was good shit. It's the first PPV ive watched in ages where ive consistently watched Raw leading upto to it. I also watch wrestling now purely for fun, whereas back in the day i'd be all over message boads, reading rumors and all that shit. I think just shutting off the brain and just enjoying it for what it is without getting to fucking caught up with pushes and angle arcs makes it a much more enjoyable experience. Thumbs up from me.

Santino is the fucking man too, the finish to the 2nd Chamber match was brilliant.

Archived