UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup Final Poll

Fatty Facesitter

Pick a winner  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wwe-john-cena-celebration-o.gif

Awesome.

Thanks Nicko for organising such a fun tournament and keeping it going amongst all our cries for extensions and what not. I'd elect for this thread to be glued to the bottom of the main tournament one and stuck in gold. Partly to fuel my ego and impress da chix with my UKFF Gold cred, but also to keep hold of some of the brilliant scenarios that popped up across the tournament. Top marks to Vince Russo too. Wargames was a tricky final, but we were also opposed in the earlier bracket in which we both went through to the three-person Semi Final. I reckon I dodged a bullet with the voting in that round, so it was good to contest him again in the final.

And that trophy is taking pride of fucking place. I don't know where, but wherever it is, it will be pride of place, fo sho.

It was a cracking read from start to finish. Congratulations, NEWM, and also Nicko for putting on such a thread.

I echo the statement calling for it to be put in gold; the thread highlighted just how creative the UKFF can be at times and it will certainly be an interesting read in retrospect in a few years from now.

I can't wait until the next one, and I'll make sure I enter.

Nicko, did you not start a thread asking for people's opinions on some sort of fantasy booking league as opposed to a cup or am I getting this mixed up with something else?

Archived