Whats your browser?

ajmcstyles

Your Browser  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always just used Internet Explorer as it's always been the default browser on any computer I've ever owned. I've never even considered using anything else really. Am I actually missing out on anything?

Current day Internet Explorer takes all its best features from Firefox and imitates them poorly. At least go for Chrome which takes all the best features and performs them well.

• Paid Members
I've always just used Internet Explorer as it's always been the default browser on any computer I've ever owned. I've never even considered using anything else really. Am I actually missing out on anything?

Current day Internet Explorer takes all its best features from Firefox and imitates them poorly. At least go for Chrome which takes all the best features and performs them well.

Like what? I honestly can't think of what I'm missing out on- how much do you want a browser to do for you?

Firefox at home. We're not allowed to install anything on our work computers so I use Firefox Portable and Opera Portable, which have the advantages of being fully usable browsers but which don't need to install. I use Opera Portable most often because my generic email is a Yahoo account and, for some reason, it doesn't seem possible to send emails from it on Firefox Portable.

• Paid Members

I tend to use Safari on my mac and iPhone. On my work laptop I normally use Firefox but some apps we use work better with IE so I occasionally have to fire that up. I blame our lazy web-app team for not developing their apps properly.

Like what? I honestly can't think of what I'm missing out on- how much do you want a browser to do for you?

Chrome. Internet Explorer is slow as fuck on my laptop these days.

I'd say this pretty much sums it up for me. I'm by no means a computer whiz so as long as I can browse easily enough then it's a winner for me. It's just so much quicker than IE on every laptop I've used it on. It doesn't take long to install and I'm sure you'll find that you prefer it to Internet Explorer, should you try it out.

Archived