UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City 3 Everton 1

What a performance from Everton's Iker Casillas, pulled off some saves I havent even seen in the games before, including a triple save!

I had a 93% shot accuracy and 14 shots on target! infact Casillas got a 9.70 rating and Karim Benzema got the same rating for me!

Man City: Karim Benzema x3

Everton: Gonzalo Higuain

Just had a few cracking friendlies with Everton. Very even games. I like my team. Lacking something though and I think it's a quick striker and possibly a classy centreback.

The Transfer List will be updated Daily by the way so if you are interested in swapping/selling anybody then drop me a PM and they'll be added to the list eachday. I'll kick things off.

TRANSFER LIST

Alessandro Nesta - Brisbane Roar

Stewart Downing - Brisbane Roar

Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

Marco Reus - Wolves

Kaka - Wolves

Tufcfan Im ready to play our match anytime BEFORE City smash Everton tonight and anytime AFTER City smash Everton tonight

Hoping its another 14 shots on goal thriller for real tonight Rohpete!

I think you are in for a shock tonight my friend im on way now to watch the paupers beat the princes C.O.Y.B

• Paid Members

Brisbane Roar 2-0 Norwich City

Ibrahimovic x2

A gallant Norwich were duly undone by the precise finishing ability of Ibrahimovic. City did have their chances with Drogba and Hulk coming the closest, but their shots would end up straight at the keeper. After half time City made a triple substitution in an effort to turn the tide with Del Piero, Neymar and Austrailia's own Harry Kewell all brought on. Despite their best efforts, they couldn't keep them at bay long enough and failed to produce in the final third. Still, cracking game.

This was a much, much, much better defensive display from me sans the two goals. I've really gone back to basics with the defending and it's been really paying off. I've been experimenting with a new formation today and I think it'll serve me well over the season, we'll have to wait and see. I've never, ever beaten Stunstone in a competitive match or in a friendly, but it's not like I'm making it easy for him. Bit gutted, but confident that I'm actually playing much better.

Cock!

TRANSFER LIST

Alessandro Nesta - Brisbane Roar

Stewart Downing - Brisbane Roar

Edin Dzeko - Brisbane Roar

Angel Di Maria - Brisbane Roar

Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

Adam Johnson - Liverpool

Yuri Zhirkov - Liverpool

Marco Reus - Wolves

Kaka - Wolves

Ronaldinho - Arsenal

Jeremy Menez - Arsenal

Marko Marin - Arsenal

Matheu Valbuena - Arsenal

Gianpaolo Pazzini - Arsenal

Jefferson Farfan - Arsenal

If possible TUFC could you put this in the first post? I'll be updating it every 24 hours if I receive any additions to it.

Brisbane Roar 2-0 Norwich City

Ibrahimovic x2

A gallant Norwich were duly undone by the precise finishing ability of Ibrahimovic. City did have their chances with Drogba and Hulk coming the closest, but their shots would end up straight at the keeper. After half time City made a triple substitution in an effort to turn the tide with Del Piero, Neymar and Austrailia's own Harry Kewell all brought on. Despite their best efforts, they couldn't keep them at bay long enough and failed to produce in the final third. Still, cracking game.

This was a much, much, much better defensive display from me sans the two goals. I've really gone back to basics with the defending and it's been really paying off. I've been experimenting with a new formation today and I think it'll serve me well over the season, we'll have to wait and see. I've never, ever beaten Stunstone in a competitive match or in a friendly, but it's not like I'm making it easy for him. Bit gutted, but confident that I'm actually playing much better.

Cock!

Pretty much spot on there mate. It was a close game, quite scrappy at times but your defence was certainly very tough to break down. I got lucky with the second goal as the ball ricocheted into the big man who powered it home. My strikers are very static - Dzeko and Ibra so I'm after some pace upfront to compliment one of them. The other one is off.

Archived