UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Im able to jump on any time for the next few hours if the red shite (liverpool) and norwich are about

Just to give the blue and white shite a heads up...I am working lates so wont be online tonight. Any chance you will be online during the day either tomorrow or thursday?

cwmark, you about?

also, tried msging Lawz loads when he's been on ps3 but getting no response......

PM Laws through this and he replies almost instantly!!

I will try and get on 2morro day mate what times best for you

Around 1.30pm ok for you?

I will try my hardest kids off school with flu but sure i can talk them round to letting me have tv for 20 min.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im able to jump on any time for the next few hours if the red shite (liverpool) and norwich are about

Just to give the blue and white shite a heads up...I am working lates so wont be online tonight. Any chance you will be online during the day either tomorrow or thursday?

cwmark, you about?

also, tried msging Lawz loads when he's been on ps3 but getting no response......

PM Laws through this and he replies almost instantly!!

I will try and get on 2morro day mate what times best for you

Around 1.30pm ok for you?

I will try my hardest kids off school with flu but sure i can talk them round to letting me have tv for 20 min.

Ok no worries. Let me know if theres any other better time for you.

Brisbane will be on for an hour Wed evening between 7 and 8.

Next available time will be Friday afternoon for a few hours.

Failing that then possibly Saturday evening but I'm at the Liverpool game so may just head into town afterwards.

Fiorentina 4-0 Aston Villa

Young (pen) Aguero Llorente Suarez.

I will be available tonight around 11 for a couple of hours then available most of tomorrow. Friday and Saturday nights i cn make myself available at the moment. When is best for Villa, Brisbane and Boro?

Should be on tonight, conked out last night before 2am!

Everton 2 Van Der Vaart x 2

Liverpool 6 Forlan x 2, Remy x 2, Pastore, Lennon

Liverpool secured a league double over their bitter bluenose derby rivals. The game had to be restarted midway through the 2nd half due to crowd trouble with the Everton fans after some fans reportedly refused to contribute to the David Moyes summer transfer window fund! Liverpool dominated the game in the 1st half and raced into a 3-0 lead and could have added more but for 2 missed penalties. Everton came into the contest in the 2nd half and pulled 1 back through Van Der Vaart. The game had to be abandoned and then restarted at 3-1. Everton were quick out the blocks and Cavani wasted a glorious opportunity to reduce the defecit further when he hit the post. Liverpool extended their lead in comical fashion after a Lennon cross was expertly turned into his own net by an Everton defender in spectacular style which was bizarrely awarded to Lennon. Van Der Vaart tucked home a penalty to give the blue half of merseyside some hope but it was dashed promptly thanks to the dynamic front duo of Remy and Forlan who added a goal each to secure an important victory for the fans.

Everton 2 Van Der Vaart x 2

Liverpool 6 Forlan x 2, Remy x 2, Pastore, Lennon

Everton were defeated by the red shite for the second time this season. The crowd trouble at the midway into the second half was due to kenny daglish trying to get fans to wear i support kony tshirts to show the club were not racists which caused a unrest in the stands. In the game liverpool were the better tram by far and missed 2 pens or the scorline would have been bigger. I would like nothing better then to call liverpool cheats but they are just the best team in this tourney and can not see anyone else winning the league

Archived