UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting back in the saddle of being statto this time around so I'll be keeping tabs on the top scorers so in your write ups please provide as much info as is possible.

Also, TUFC has asked me to keep tabs on all the transfer happenings so the best way I can see of doing this (unless anyone has any better ideas) is for BOTH managers to send me a PM once you have agreed on the deal and I will make it official once the 'fax' has been received at UKFFA Headquarters, provided it's received BEFORE MIDNIGHT on deadline day. Should make things interesting. Now, in relation to all this I also propose that each week to tag onto the goalscorer charts I will also produce a Transfer Rumours report. Some of it legit and most of it bullshit but generally put out there to stoke the fires between managers and hopefully creating some banter and upping the ante in transfer negotiations so feel free to post in the thread commenting on other teams' players. Quotes will be used. I would also encourage you to PM if you are looking into any particular deals or players but not wanting to show your hand so early. I promise these transfer rumours shall remain nameless and no direct quotes used but should make things interesting with regards to the players' side in question. I'm also quite likely to make some of these up just for shits and giggles!

So enjoy, hopefully that should heighten the transfer windows even more!

The fixture computer is warming up so hopefully I should at least get the initial fixtures up after TapOut does his draw. The consensus seems to strongly side with a full season, so that's what we'll attempt.

Once the fixture list is complete it'll give a better idea of where to place the transfer windows. One around halfway is a given, it's just when to place the other one(s). I'm thinking one in week 2 or 3 to give people a couple games to get use to their squad and then know who to trade early on. I'm also thinking at the moment of one 2 or 3 weeks after the halfway window to give a last opportunity to tinker with your teams before the final part of the season.

What about sub keepers? Or are we getting legendary ones?

Just wondering if in the rare instance one gets injured or sent off what do we do?

Are we allowed to pick one that's not gone already? Maybe on a first come first served basis? I'd suggest using our teams sub keeper but as I'm Brisbane Roar my sub keeper is rated 56!!

Going to have to check for me and see if any of your players made it into the proper squads already and I will replace them for you.

I have given you:

goalkeeper

defender

midfielder

striker

I have based the selection of the players on a number of factors, mostly age being 32+, cups won, international appearances etc. so it had nothing to do with stats or anything else, you might have some really good players or really bad players, I tried to balance it so nobody ended up with two same nationality players and at least one decent player per 4 man squad, I numbered our names from the list at the start of the thread and numbered the 4 man squads I had made and then used a number generator to select them for us so all is fair and even. With that in mind the selection process ended up with:

Ricardo

Phil Neville

Harry Kewell

(just noticed I had Kanu here and further below, stupidly I dont have a spare striker can I give you another midfielder? Its only to make up the numbers in your squad anyway!?) elnickoloco

2.David James tezzrex

David Weir

Clarence Seedorf

craig bellamy

3.Mark Schwarzer

Roberto Carlos

Petit tufcfan

sebastian abreu

4.Oswaldo Sanchez

Lucas Neill stunstone

Deco

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

5.Brad Friedel WMXXX

Massimo Oddo

Rivaldo

Luca Toni

6.Maik Taylor

Gianluca Zambrotta FOX PISS

Juan Roman Riquelme

Steffan Iversen

7.Kasey Keller

Fernando Meira

Thorsten Frings ROHPETE

Sylvain Wiltord

8.Jussi Jaaskelainen

Michel Salgardo c/wmarkplease

Hakan Yakin

Tore Andre Flo

9.Marcos

Mikhael Silvestre tapouttapes

David Albelda

Fillipo Inzaghi

10.Thomas Sorenson

gabriel heinze elespanacas

Juninho Pernambucano

Eidur Gudjohnson

11.Andres Palop

Olof Mellberg

Dennis Rommedhal THEDUKE2K9

hernan crespo

12.Alex Manninger

Jonathon Zebina

Martin Jorgenson lawz

michael owen

13.Lee Woon Jae

Daniel Majstrovic CARMELLA IS A GODDESS

Gennaro Gattuso

Nwanko Kanu

14.Hans Jorg Butt

Herman Hreidarsson Blackcountrywwfc

Giorgos Karagounis

Miroslav Klose

• Paid Members

Tapout, Ideally I'd like another striker if you can dig one up from somewhere, purely because I'm already overloaded with midfielders? Any old relic will do! Related to this, TUFCfan, what's the ruling with squad selections? Can we select any of the names drawn or does the starting 11 have to be the first 11 names drawn for us?? How much freedom do we have?

I'm online now if anyone fancies a friendly. I got pasted twice earlier by Liverpool but weirdly I actually think I'm defending slightly better!

Tapout, Ideally I'd like another striker if you can dig one up from somewhere, purely because I'm already overloaded with midfielders? Any old relic will do! Related to this, TUFCfan, what's the ruling with squad selections? Can we select any of the names drawn or does the starting 11 have to be the first 11 names drawn for us?? How much freedom do we have?

I'm online now if anyone fancies a friendly. I got pasted twice earlier by Liverpool but weirdly I actually think I'm defending slightly better!

Did Del Piero end up in any of the teams?

You can use him

You can select anyone out of your 20 man squad to be in the starting eleven.

Archived