UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 2

CuckedByMenry

Who do you think should advance to the quarter finals?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Rules for Round 2:

1. Each rap must consist of 16 lines. No more, no less.

2. Maximum of two raps each.

3. You have until 3:00pm on Saturday 4th February to post. If you post nothing by the deadline, you're out.

4. Voting will commence after the rapping deadline. The cut-off point for votes will be 10:00pm on Wednesday 8th February.

Best of luck, cats.

A Screen Up Beats HarmonicGenerator

Round #2.

Inspired by the fact that the AFKA Super Cena is going through to the final, he thought he'd stop by en route and drop some lyrical destruction on this poor sap. Which of these is your favourite?

- You're so nondescript I'm not even sure you exist to get ripped

- Talking hearse-y's(sic), son? I'll leave you for dead.

- I can't remember your last rap, did anyone check out your thread?

- You got no flow to your words, you may as well put lyrics to grunge

- Man, here's how you rhyme - with words fucking leaner than Pepper Plunge.

- And now it's Round 2,

- I got 26 votes and I still ran fucking circles around you.

- Nice dig at my lists, now if you'd pass me the shovel

- And let me dig you a ditch, while I finish the last piece of my puzzle.

- Your effort to rhyme 'Freebird' and 'Turd' was ridiculous,

- Here's me kicking up dust while you need to rub off your rust,

- You've seen I've got the verbs to back it up,

- So go home and give your dad a phone

- Tell him his son's just been ripped apart like a fucking wish bone.

- Cheers, Menry, giving me this fool in this round,

- I'm final-bound, see you later, Generator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I can't decide if A Screen Up splitting his into 9 and 7 lines is work of post modern counterpolyrhythmic genius, or if he just brainspunked a load of ideas into MSWord and dragged the lines around and hoped for the best.

Christ almighty, Super Cena. What the frigging hell was that? Awful. HG all the way.

Shite, wasn't it? I knew I should have bowed out last round when I got the spare spot and given it up for Freebird. Any chance Menry could sort out an extra day to let Richie and HG go at it? It'll be for the good of the tourney and it might give us Richie/Hollywood II.

• Awards Moderator
Christ almighty, Super Cena. What the frigging hell was that? Awful. HG all the way.

Shite, wasn't it? I knew I should have bowed out last round when I got the spare spot and given it up for Freebird. Any chance Menry could sort out an extra day to let Richie and HG go at it? It'll be for the good of the tourney and it might give us Richie/Hollywood II.

Hollywood no-showed the second round, so unfortunately it wouldn't!

• Awards Moderator

To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I first thought. Reading it whilst pissed didn't help!

Archived