UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 2

CuckedByMenry

With El Nicko Loco's second rap being invalid, who do you think should advance to the quarter finals?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

***El Nicko Loco's second rap is invalid.***

Rules for Round 2:

1. Each rap must consist of 16 lines. No more, no less.

2. Maximum of two raps each.

3. You have until 3:00pm on Saturday 4th February to post. If you post nothing by the deadline, you're out.

4. Voting will commence after the rapping deadline. The cut-off point for votes will be 10:00pm on Wednesday 8th February.

Best of luck, cats.

• Paid Members

I'll kick off.

The name's Jambo but the gimmick is James Midas. Really?

That's absolutely pathetic, much like anything to do with Dundee FC, like it's crap firm the Utility.

Jambo, bitch, let me forewarn you that you don't want NONE of this,

I'll leave it so that you have to sit down for the rest of your life just to take a piss.

I'm dangerous Jambo, you're just not ready for that,

So dangerous that I'll happily shove a cheese grater up your mothers twat.

I've got the swagger, the lyrical rhythmical and a renewed vigour,

You're the posting equivalent of what Ron Atkinson would call a fucking lazy big nigger.

You crow about Scottish independence, and you're welcome to it,

With the exception of Paul Lambert, anything Scottish is utter shit and is dying like a cancer ridden tit.

No doubt you'll try and throw me with talk of incest, Colmans mustard or combine harvesters,

Well bring it on you kilt wearing, bagpipe playing, haggis eating "OCH AYE THE NOOO!!!" yelling dribbler.

I've had enough of waiting in the UKFF's shadows, not getting appreciation for being so emphatic,

I've already, metaphorically, sliced you in half like Anakin to leave you a full blown asthmatic.

Face it wee laddy, I'm your fucking daddy, you're just not willing and able.

You may as well be Daniel and I'm Chris Benoit with a weight cable.

So here comes El Nicko Loco with his Kendal Mint Cake groupie,

the only way you could fuck with me, is if you slipped me a little roofie,

I don't care for none of your little hard man shit,

or the Dundee Utility, the little gay fucking nitwits.

I thought this was a stone cold rap battle, not a bloody wigga-off,

does Kendal Mint Cake have to hold your balls even when you cough,

or is he here to just watch you beat off, the little Tory voting toff,

licking your dick, like you piss takes like a bowl of Scotch Broth.

You say you're dangerous, but I don't need none of your fighting,

I'm a lyrical Usain Bolt, I beat you like thunder losing to lightning,

incase your not counting, we're here and now at line eleven,

one for each of your fingers, it's like you're in mathematical heaven.

And just for you, I'll finish talking about your precious yellow tractor,

you're lyrically as slow as one, but that isn't the real deciding factor,

your tournament run is over, fuck off and have a large pint of bitter,

we all know the truth, you're so gay, you can probably sneeze glitter.

• Paid Members

Is that all Midas can muster? I'm really disappointed.

'Twas like a David Buust leg break, horribly disjointed.

I thought you'd bring a little more heat than that. Poor effort, son,

Should've spent more time prepping and less time with your johnson at the end of a dyson.

Your team were last seasons champions of the Scots first division.

That's about as meaningful as virtually any post by Snake Plissken.

This isn't no wigga-off Jambo, but you're dying here. I've had enough of this beef,

You're dead to me, like Eddie Guerrero after he'd brushed his teeth.

Let me spell it out for you, You're OUT of this compo,

so I'm going to dispose of you by throwing you out of a window like Mace Windu.

Cute of you to address Kendal, But fuck him, I'm the steak and sizzle,

Your the verbal version of the kids of Joseph Fritzel. All fucked up and full of his drizzle.

Jambo, you tried to be a hero, and you sure took your time,

But I always had more rythm and rhyme. You're like Scott Hall's liver, on borrowed time.

Fingers of eleven and Sneezing glitter? Poor form Jambo, and I'm about to cease,

Your retort was worse than Owen Hart triggering the quick release.

• Paid Members

So was Nicko's second rap too late to count then? In which case it should be made clear that we aren't supposed to judge it.

I'd let Nicko keep it in to be fair, considering he got his first rap in ages ago and Jambo took ages to respond, only getting his entry in less than an hour and a half before the deadline. Nicko did well to get a second rap submitted in that time.

So was Nicko's second rap too late to count then? In which case it should be made clear that we aren't supposed to judge it.

I'd let Nicko keep it in to be fair, considering he got his first rap in ages ago and Jambo took ages to respond, only getting his entry in less than an hour and a half before the deadline. Nicko did well to get a second rap submitted in that time.

Fuck off eh, I followed the rules.

• Paid Members

Fair enough. I still voted Nicko :p

• Paid Members

I did mention that it was invalid, I've made it all bold and flashy now.

Just another groupie. :laugh:

• Paid Members

Nah, he was just less shit than you. ;)

Nah, he was just less shit than you. ;)

Did he order KMC to hold your balls too? :omg:

Archived