Anyone heard of QuidCo?

PepperPlunge

Is it cashback on anything you buy on card then, so long as your card is linked up to QuidCo?

No, you don't link your card to Quidco at all. The way it works is, for example, say you want to order something from HMV. You would search for HMV on Quidco and it would tell you what the cashback for that site is (usually a percentage of what you buy without the VAT). You then click on the HMV link on the Quidco website and by doing this it recognises that you have accessed the HMV website through Quidco and anything you buy during that session will accrue cashback. You always have to click to the sites through Quidco to get the cashback though and it's obviously only for sites that are signed up to Quidco.

Oh, I understood that much. Maybe it's a recent addition, but there seems to be an option to link your card with QuidCo. I just signed up and linked my card.

Ah - just looked into it and it's not everywhere. Halfords, for example, give you 4.5% cash-back when you spend in-store with them.

https://www.quidco.com/in-store-cashback/

Oh, I understood that much. Maybe it's a recent addition, but there seems to be an option to link your card with QuidCo. I just signed up and linked my card.

Ah - just looked into it and it's not everywhere. Halfords, for example, give you 4.5% cash-back when you spend in-store with them.

https://www.quidco.com/in-store-cashback/

Ooh, fancy! That's definitely new. I don't shop in any of those places but I'll certainly be signing up in case they add more companies.

• Paid Members

I generally compare both Quidco and Topcashback for the best bargains. Had excellent results with both of them. Some people moan that it takes 4-5 months to get the money back, but I look at it as an unexpected bonus.

Archived