Sports Streams Q & A

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I thought this might be a good idea for a topic as I know a lot of people are always asking for streams to certain games and events on here, and rather than losing your requests in amongst the usual threads, you can put your request in here and hopefully someone might answer. It can also be a good place to warn people against dodgy streams and the suchlike.

If you are looking for something, try these two sites first:-

http://www.wiziwig.tv/

http://www.streamhunter.tv/

They usually have most of them. It's also worth having an account with bet365, especially if you are looking for foreign footy and tennis.

And by way of just repeating a recommendation for someone this morning, if you are looking for a stream of the Pakistan v England test match, this is a good one:-

http://tykestv.eu/channel2.php

• Paid Members

I was under the impression we weren't allowed to post streams to this kind of stuff on the boards (that's why I dropped you a PM earlier). I know on the RedCafe it's a bannable offence and another site I used to post on would just take them down straight away.

That cricket stream is awesome though, people should definitely bookmark it before it does potentially get taken off.

• Paid Members
I was under the impression we weren't allowed to post streams to this kind of stuff on the boards (that's why I dropped you a PM earlier).

Ahh, I didn't know that. If that is the case then if a mod wants to close this then go ahead.

Should be fine if you don't make them direct links so they can be clicked and then tracked back

IE:

hxxp://www.bbc.co.uk

That sort of idea.

ATDHE.net is a cracker for me, put it into google rather than the URL address as it keeps moving server and you'll occasionally get a scary warning about the US government blocking it.

• Paid Members

If we're allowed, I'm getting in on it: hxxp://firstrowsports.tv collects streams from elsewhere, and is usually good for football and rugby and sometimes good for wrestling. Quite a lot of ads, but they don't pop up if you have the video on full-screen.

• Paid Members
Right, so come F1 season I'm going to want to stream the Sky races... any good suggestions? Obviously it has to be free.

With some events it's impossible to know where the streams will be until as little as 30 minutes before the start of the event. Check back nearer the time and I'm sure someone will have a recommendation for you.

• Paid Members

The cricket's finished. Thank fuck. 10 more minutes and we'd have been all out.

Next cricket on is Australia v India from midnight or whatever the fuck time that is for you Shermans. You'll find links here nearer the time:-

hxxp://wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=138000∂=sports

Archived