Stephanie McMahon To Return?

RudeBoyOhOh

Ok, So we all have heard that Jericho is back to fight CM Punk. CM Punk has unfinished business with Stephanie, Jericho and Stephanie are known to have a long storied past. According to the It Begins promos.. "SHE" holds the key to Jerichos return, and when "SHE" beckons him, he will return to reclaim what is rightfully his.

But Break it down,

CM Punk starts dropping pipebombs about John Laurinitis, Stephanie etc etc. John is then made the GM of RAW, But is constantly texting a mystery person.

Stephanie McMahon shows up at SummerSlam in a backstage confrontation with Punk. It was funny, i thought it would be a one time appearence from her,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdermEbsu5w

but later that night we see her again coming out of john cenas locker room looking bewildered

She makes another appearence backstage with HHH that night, then Nash comes back and attacks Punk.

NOW HERE IS THE THING: wwe.com asked her what she was backstage for, and she replied "business". Then, everytime HHH confronted Nash, and asked him why he did what he did, he would reply "Business". Coincidence?

The next night on RAW we get another Steph/Punk confrontation:

She tells him "In the end, People ALWAYS get what they deserve"

Also, One week John Lauranitis was on the phone to Stephanie saying everything was OK, after Nash attacked HHH with a sledgehammer!

Coming out of Cenas locker room makes me think that Cena is somehow involved in the storyline, we saw him loose his temper last week on RAW, could "The End Of The World As You Know It" refer to the Heel turn of Cena this Sunday?

We also know she has been getting into shape, could this be for a tv return?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQbgvo-Hd4

WWE.com also made a big deal about who "she" will be, in an article the day after jerichos return. Its been 10 years since Steph and Jericho 1st teamed up for the match at WMX8!

Does anyone else agree? or disagree?

• Paid Members

Wouldnt surprise me, because you can never rule out anything involving a McMahon returning to TV, but I expect Vince back to replace Johnny Ace, though.

Surely Jericho isn't daft enough to agree to share airtime with Stephanie again though? The last time was almost a career killer for him. And Stephanie vs CM Punk might make me switch off wrestling all together.

Also, when Stephanie returned as RAW GM in 2008 she favoured Jericho, she presented him with 2008 superstar of the year slammy, and the crowd hated him, the viewers hated him. They also had a feud that year, but i think it was "fake" fighting between them and they were secretly working together, but Stephanie fell pregnant, and the storyline unfortunetly never got to go anywhere!

Also, when Stephanie returned as RAW GM in 2008 she favoured Jericho, she presented him with 2008 superstar of the year slammy, and the crowd hated him, the viewers hated him. They also had a feud that year, but i think it was "fake" fighting between them and they were secretly working together, but Stephanie fell pregnant, and the storyline unfortunetly never got to go anywhere!

and do you honestly think anybody is going to give a shit about:

A) Steph being back at all

B) Steph working with Jericho

as for a Cena heel turn? Never going to happen. $106million in revenue speaks for itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e91JV3tXyTw LUCY!!!

as for a Cena heel turn? Never going to happen. $106million in revenue speaks for itself

Yes! Just check the twitter account @WeWantStephanie

I'm sure you'll really be fast forwarding the segments, honestly. You may even be one of the posters in 2013 saying, "I haven't watched any WWE in a year..." etc

I'm sure you'll really be fast forwarding the segments, honestly. You may even be one of the posters in 2013 saying, "I haven't watched any WWE in a year..." etc

Got to have Sky Sports to fast forward it in the first place.

I read results online and anything I like the sound of I'll watch on youtube, and I download the PPV's every month, thats how I operate.

But seriously, hand on heart, can you see Stephanie McMahon coming back making any kind of difference at all to the business?

And as for the WeWantStephanie twitter account, seriously, who cares what people on twitter want? A bunch of self-important no hopers who feel the need to post their every thought online like their brain is leaking.

I read results online and anything I like the sound of I'll watch on youtube, and I download the PPV's every month, thats how I operate.

But seriously, hand on heart, can you see Stephanie McMahon coming back making any kind of difference at all to the business?

Well, in 2008/9 If Stephanie hadn't been involved in the HHH/Orton storyline there would never had been any decent build up, anything to play off of, any major heat towards Orton.

In 2002 If Stephanie hadn't teamed up against Jericho against HHH, the same thing, no build up, not reason to have heat.

When you look at it, she is always used as a catalyst to make a storyline more deep, more entertaining, and i think wwe are using that formula again.

Why have her randomly appear at Summerslam and RAW the next night? Why would they even bother waisting their time? there's something behind it! IMO

And as for the WeWantStephanie twitter account, seriously, who cares what people on twitter want? A bunch of self-important no hopers who feel the need to post their every thought online like their brain is leaking.

Well, in 2008/9 If Stephanie hadn't been involved in the HHH/Orton storyline there would never had been any decent build up, anything to play off of, any major heat towards Orton.

In 2002 If Stephanie hadn't teamed up against Jericho against HHH, the same thing, no build up, not reason to have heat.

When you look at it, she is always used as a catalyst to make a storyline more deep, more entertaining, and i think wwe are using that formula again.

Why have her randomly appear at Summerslam and RAW the next night? Why would they even bother waisting their time? there's something behind it! IMO

The heavy involvement of Stephanie in the Jericho/HHH feud made it total shit. The Wrestlemania Title Match was build around Triple H getting his hands on Stephanie, while Jericho wanked around looking after her dog and fetching her beauty products. They made Jericho her bitch, and he didn't even get to boast that he was porking her, instead they had a "business relationship", which I assume meant that Jericho was her Butler or something.

• Paid Members

The vignettes do make it seem it like Stephanie will be involved in the storyline but I'm pretty certain Jericho said on his DVD (Breaking the Code) that partnering with her circa 2002 was a bad move and they regretted it. He reckoned the chemistry was much better when they were feuding and most probably agree.

Archived