UKFF Awards Results are now up

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators

neil will probably be along later to dole out the prizes for the positive UKFF poster awards - not money, just changing the text under your screenname or summink like that - but for now, it's time to award the following champions, so step forwards...

UKFF Dolt of the Year - Khemical

UKFF White Noise Award - David

UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award - Dangerously420

UKFF Freakshow of The Year - Gatso

As usual, there's the prize of a 30 day suspension.

Except this year, me, neil, and tiger_rick have clubbed together and thrown in 30 days each. See you all in 90 days.

(Apart from Gatso, who's already banned. And it didn't seem fair to throw his prize at the runner up, Richie Freebird)

• Paid Members

When did Tommyboi come back? I'm sure Woy or Neil made a joke about banning him until the awards start again so he can be back just in time to get another suspension.

Also he just escaped another ban the other day for bumping the Classified thread. He's a rebel without a cause that lad. A Scotch James Dean, if you wheeeel.

• Moderators

(Apart from Gatso, who's already banned. And it didn't seem fair to throw his prize at the runner up, Richie Freebird)

I'm not sure a suspension its really right for that award anyway.. Maybe a custom title is more appropriate..? Cos then I think passing it on to the freebird would totally be the right thing to do...

Archived