Who should be next to tour the UK

diamond_dust

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure CMLL could be bothered, though they might send out a handful of their wrestlers I suppose. It'd be awesome to go to though. I suppose AAA would do better, they've at least got a few almost recognisable names and could probably nick a couple of TNA guys.

I would love to see a stacked NJPW card similar in quality to the first NOAH show. So long as the following names are included I would be happy

Tanahashi

Liger

Tiger Mask

Bad Intentions

Nagata

Not sure where they could fill though in terms of size a broxbourne size hall would be my guess but would love to see it in a skydome sized place

Is it likely that NJPW will tour the UK? They did a tour in Italy some years ago because they had a strong following there. NJPW in the UK would have been great. No doubt.

The closest thing to CMLL in the UK is probably Lucha Future, who did some events in London and elsewhere last summer, if they decide to come back. I believe CMLL did a tour to Europe (Spain) a couple of years ago. They probably have more fans in Spain than in the UK although watching La Sombra and Ultimo Guerrero live would have been awesome.

I'd love to see one of the Mexican promotions over here purely because it is the one style I've never seen much of and would love to be introduced to it at a live show.

I'm sure there'll be another 'Lucha Future' show in a couple of years. They're pretty fun.

There was a NJPW UK website done by A-Merch once upon a time..... And someone did once say that "that" company were looking at 2013 as of last year......

But yeah ideal roster for a NJPW UK roster, from the NJPW side would be Tanahashi, Nakamura, Goto, Naito, Devitt, Taguchi, Liger, Kanemoto, Nagata, are absolute musts for me. But then I'd also want Bad Intentions, TenKoji, and MVP would be a good shout for ex-WWE star appeal.

Does anyone on earth look more like a lesbian than Greg Valentine?

Every time I see Javier Hernandez I think dyke. Its the hair & the eyes.

Yes a 1000 times! I told my friends that and they thought I was being weird.

Back on topic I would like to see NJPW, I saw PWG in Portsmouth and enjoyed it so I would like to see something completely different in NJPW.

Archived