UFC Undisputed 3 Thread

ajmcstyles

Team UKFF Bulls is up and running. Fuck knows how you join though, if you find "Team UKFF Bulls" set up by Bazihnio then that's the one, ask to join it and I'll do the rest.

The search camp function is a joke. Can you invite Houchen?

Yeah, I believe so. Post your gamer tags in here and I'll do the rest. Not sure if I have to have you on my friends list though. And yes, the search camp function is all kinds of shite.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will do, chaps. And you amj.

Seeing how we have to be best buds, add Bazihnio but do say on here who you are, so I'm not accepting shit from randomers. Also, once you're added to the camp, Houchen will probably delete you. Or not.

Silky and Mike, did you get an invite? i selected you and it came up as "sending" but when i press continue and go back into the invite member screen, it doesnt look like it has sent. I've left it on the sending screen for about five minutes but fuck all is happening.

Well FINALLY became UFC middleweight champion beating the Bisping, Anderson, D. Maia and then Sexyama the champion (who clinches a hell of a lot). Then defeated Chael Sonnen to defend it. Then jumped to welterweight to earn the achievement of earning 2 belts in 2 different divisions.

Oddly I've been mass playing it and I've only got ONE flash KO knocking out Carlos Condit out in 55 seconds with a straight right (level 3) my strength is only at 70 saying that my striking offence is at 85.

According to the game I've only got 48 fights in the game, and im up to 35 so far with no sign of a Pride GP :( but I have been invited to pride to face Gomi which I had a 30lbs advantage worst off I Soccer kicks the fireball kick and he survived but a few head stomps later game over. I was invited for another fight but was offered a title shot instead.

So a few questions anyone have issues with the training games IE the flip a tyre and gaining stats, also how long before you invited to pride GP?

• Paid Members

Can you use the DLC fighters in the roster career mode? I wanted to start a career as Nick Diaz but couldn't find him, so ended up starting as Nate instead, currently 3-0(2 TKO's, 1 Sub) and now number 1 contender for the title in the feeder league.

Can you use the DLC fighters in the roster career mode? I wanted to start a career as Nick Diaz but couldn't find him, so ended up starting as Nate instead, currently 3-0(2 TKO's, 1 Sub) and now number 1 contender for the title in the feeder league.

did you press right to use the DLC fighters?

Archived