UFC Undisputed 3 Thread

ajmcstyles

Is there any way to cancel a clinch?. I've been playing it with my brother the last couple of days and when I counter him with the right stick I'm sick of us just stood grappling when I want to just let him go and strike.

If you have control of the clinch (either double underhooks, or single collar) you can release the clinch by clicking L3. Alternatively, keep major transitioning/punching and you'll get out.

The cpu seems to be alot quicker on the clinch this game than the other two games.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about halfway through a career with shogun. Lost a few on the way up to the top but now i can get the better of anyone bar the champion Jon Jones, he arm bars the shit out of me most times although i've almost stopped him a couple of times, one time the ref called a doctor in to check on a cut i opened up on Jones, but the mofo let him continue.

Had a nice outing in pride too, I beat old man royce gracie! havent been invited to any tournaments yet tho

I'm about halfway through a career with shogun. Lost a few on the way up to the top but now i can get the better of anyone bar the champion Jon Jones, he arm bars the shit out of me most times although i've almost stopped him a couple of times, one time the ref called a doctor in to check on a cut i opened up on Jones, but the mofo let him continue.

Had a nice outing in pride too, I beat old man royce gracie! havent been invited to any tournaments yet tho

Yes I'm sure the difficulty is amped up to Ultimate when you face a champion

• Paid Members
Team UKFF Bulls is up and running. Fuck knows how you join though, if you find "Team UKFF Bulls" set up by Bazihnio then that's the one, ask to join it and I'll do the rest.

The search camp function is a joke. Can you invite Houchen?

Archived