Helping a fellow UKFF out...

Nick Soapdish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Voted. Cute puppies too. What is the disney podcast? My speakers are broken right now so I can't actually listen to a show.

Its a weekly podcast done by some british blokes who go to disney a lot. Has a load of great hints, tips and info about disney and Orlando (sometimes about Disneyland Paris too, but I skip that bit as the french are shit). They do one about Orlando in general too, which has stuff about Universal on it. http://disneybrit.com/ Should get you there, or just search in itunes.

The Dibb also do one which is pretty good. I found them both invaluable when planning my trip last year.

• Paid Members

Thanks it is a Lakeland Terrier (almost right) only 4.5 months old. I couldn't find a pic of my wife's old dog as a puppy (sadly deceased) so 1 pic was last week and the other was when we got him at 8 weeks.

1 hr of voting to go. IF I win I will get a picture of tits for tomorrow night.

Thank you all who have voted :-)

• Paid Members
Thanks it is a Lakeland Terrier (almost right) only 4.5 months old. I couldn't find a pic of my wife's old dog as a puppy (sadly deceased) so 1 pic was last week and the other was when we got him at 8 weeks.

1 hr of voting to go. IF I win I will get a picture of tits for tomorrow night.

Thank you all who have voted :-)

Blue or great?

• Moderators
Thanks it is a Lakeland Terrier (almost right) only 4.5 months old.

Superb, thanks. That dog of yours is the spitting image of a baby version of a family dog, and they never knew what the breed was. Being that she's the greatest dog ever, I eventually wanted to get one exactly the same.

Archived