Helping a fellow UKFF out...

Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Hey guys, Just found out in ends TONIGHT at midnight, not last time. If you would be so kind, could you vote again for me please today? (It's 1 vote per day you see). I send good Karma to all those who have already and even more to those who do it again :-)

If you do I will also show a picture of my Wife's Puppies! ;-)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you do I will also show a picture of my Wife's Puppies! ;-)

Quoted for posterity. And, I'll even vote!

More than likely of the K9 variety. But I'm quite fond of dogs anyway, so I'll vote again.

That's the man's wife, Justice!

To be fair, a man insinuating that he may show a picture of his wifes breaticles if we vote for him to win a spot on Disney related media, is not really in the spirit of Disney (as long as you don't count the tits on The Rescuers). The Sun will be all over this I tells ya.

• Paid Members
if you do I will also show a picture of my Wife's Puppies! ;-)

Quoted for posterity. And, I'll even vote!

More than likely of the K9 variety. But I'm quite fond of dogs anyway, so I'll vote again.

That's the man's wife, Justice!

To be fair, a man insinuating that he may show a picture of his wifes breaticles if we vote for him to win a spot on Disney related media, is not really in the spirit of Disney (as long as you don't count the tits on The Rescuers). The Sun will be all over this I tells ya.

as promised 400890_10151132401335212_1293614599_a.jpg

386563_10151132390795212_588830211_22458762_328756409_n.jpg

So cute no.

And thanks everybody for your support. I love the UKFF and its been an honour to have so many of you guys help me out!

Archived