Popular music associated with Wrestling

garynysmon

A lot of mine have already been mentioned but here goes:

My Way/Rollin - Limp Bizkit - remind me of Wrestlemania/Undertaker

Beautiful Day - U2 - the video package for Triple H returning from injury

American Badass - Kid Rock - Undertakers cool biker gimmick

Clocks - Coldplay - Kurt Angle video package

My Sacrifice - Creed - one of my favourite video packages by WWE along with the Lonely Road of Faith one too.

Big Time - Peter Gabriel - really fitting song for Wrestlemania

Bodies - Drowning Pool - one of my fave songs used during InVasion.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thriller = Hulk Hogan and wwf championship wrestling

Iron man reminds me of Road warriors

What was Jeff Jarretts music in Memphis "addicted to love" or one like that can't remember

SMW always used to have great pop songs.

Thought Flo-Ridas song for Survivor Series was good when i hear it and the tune dies down a bitin the middle i still here the Rocks quotes that they cut in.

Jeff Jarretts music was "simply irresistable" by robert palmer back in his old memphis uswa days

my personal associations with wrestling include

live it loud by kiss, williams and gordy and if anyone has seen the recent remake of girl with the dragon tattoo there is a great version of "imigrant song" on the opening credits which was bruiser brodys theme

if you saw ECW's barely legal ppv with the pre ppv show they did a dudely boys vs the eliminators recap video to "headhunting" by house of pain

also offspring "come out and play" Raven

"fanfare for the commen man" old terry funk in ECW 1994/5

if you saw ECW's barely legal ppv with the pre ppv show they did a dudely boys vs the eliminators recap video to "headhunting" by house of pain

"Fed Up" By House Of pain. Great tune....

I stand corrected!!! awesome tune though....good times

Oh yeah!!

I wasn't being a petty twat, just didn't want people looking for the wrong tune. :thumbsup:

"Fed Up" By House Of pain. Great tune....

I stand corrected!!! awesome tune though....good times

Oh yeah!!

I wasn't being a petty twat, just didn't want people looking for the wrong tune. :thumbsup:

nah its cool, its cos the tune goes "im fed up time to go headhunting" got my wires crossed its all good!!

also ECW did an awesome hype vid for one of there ppv's using "dragula" by rob zombie, i also still mark out for "in comes the hotstepper" by ini kamozie when i hear it....reminds me of the public enemy vs 2 cold and sandman pre match dance off

Archived